w00t! My eBay rating broke 25!
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Author


Prolific Collector

Posts: 288
Joined: Feb 27, 2005
Last Visit: May 19, 2014
Location: San Diego, CA

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:25 pm 
 

Ha ha...

I know it's not that big of a deal for all you heavy eBayers out there, but it took me over a year to get to a 25 rating. Not that it really matters when all I do is buy. But well hey... go me!

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:00 pm 
 

El Diablo Robotico wrote:Ha ha...

I know it's not that big of a deal for all you heavy eBayers out there, but it took me over a year to get to a 25 rating. Not that it really matters when all I do is buy. But well hey... go me!


not bad chummer - you heavy buyer you :)

Al



  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 288
Joined: Feb 27, 2005
Last Visit: May 19, 2014
Location: San Diego, CA

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:30 pm 
 

It's funny is all. eBay sent me a message congratulating me on my 25 rating. I snickered.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6168
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 22, 2021
Location: UK

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:47 pm 
 

El Diablo Robotico wrote:It's funny is all. eBay sent me a message congratulating me on my 25 rating. I snickered.

When you sell 25 things you become a Titanium Power Seller.


This week I've been mostly eating . . . chicken and wild rice soup.

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 288
Joined: Feb 27, 2005
Last Visit: May 19, 2014
Location: San Diego, CA

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:53 pm 
 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
El Diablo Robotico wrote:It's funny is all. eBay sent me a message congratulating me on my 25 rating. I snickered.

When you sell 25 things you become a Titanium Power Seller.


*laugh*

(hey, I've been around long enough to get the "in" jokes. go me!)

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:55 pm 
 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
El Diablo Robotico wrote:It's funny is all. eBay sent me a message congratulating me on my 25 rating. I snickered.

When you sell 25 things you become a Titanium Power Seller.


but i thought 25 was a sugar-coated powerseller?

:P



  
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1