Judges Guild Journals
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:21 am 

A friend of mine has a few of these old Judges Guild Journals (Including the first one).  Are they worth anything?

Thanks

Jeff

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:55 pm 

The first one can fetch ~$10. Maybe more if allow cheap/reasonable shipping worldwide. As for others, it depends on the market. However it seems those past 'V' don't fetch to much at all.

ShaneG.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:04 pm 

I have a few gaps in my Journal collection.  Feel free to pm me if your friend wants to sell them.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:37 pm 

otherworld wrote:I have a few gaps in my Journal collection.  Feel free to pm me if your friend wants to sell them.

He definatly does not want to sell them, He actually bought them new in the stores!  I was looking through his stuff and he has a very nice collection, several 1st print OD&D books, early Dragon, 1st DMG and Players handbook, tons of Tekumel, early 1st ed stuff etc etc.  Great thing is all this stuff he bought new back in the 70's!  Until he met me the stuff only had sentimental value!  Now he knows even better.

J

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!