Honest eBay Trader?
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:38 pm 

leadjunkie wrote:Badmike - since you are local to Terry and I know you sell a lot of JG stuff, I suggested to him that he contact you about selling off his remaining stock.  I hope I didn't over step my boundaries by making that suggestion.  I think he is very motivated to sell, as he needs to clear out his storage area for a new endeavor.

That's not a problem, I've thought about contacting him for awhile. Honestly, I've thought about it, but his stock would overwhelm me.  The profit margin on JG stuff is pretty low considering, you can only make money on it selling in bulk.  He's got tons of the stuff, and I don't have enough time or space to deal with it.  I sell most Jg stuff very slowly at a low profit margin....not the ideal combination if you want to run a business!!! However, I would love to talk to him....I know Aneoth has been to his place more than once, I wouldn't mind going there and seeing his stock.

I will probably contact him sometime soon however to see if I can make a field trip over there and get a bunch of stuff for my ebay store.  I think the best way to manage is to go over in person and pick out stuff rather than try to win ebay auctions.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Previous