CSWE City maps?
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:30 pm 

This is my first post, although I have been lurking for a while.
I recently bought City State of the World Emperor, but can't find any maps for the city itself. I have downloaded the 18 maps pack from Drive thru RPG and have the maps for the area.

My question is:
Did Judges guild ever make maps for the World Emperor's city, and where can I find them. I would also like to know if all the maps for this item (city and surronding areas) are avialable in printed form.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:46 pm 

hey BP! with CSWE, there are three maps.

the book CSWE guidebook map 6 - came with that map, which was campaign map 6 - one judges map and one players map. one side has detail and the other side is blank hexes.then you have a massive colour city map of Viridistan (which is the CSWE) and that is single sided - the other side is just blank.

i dont know if the three books were ever released seperately or were just always sold together.

CSWE was given a stock number #150, but each of the items that related to this set, were also given stock numbers #152 to #157.

BP. you might be lucky to find map 6 somewhere. i havent got any i can spare and i dont think i know of any suppliers who do (i know a few) and you will definately NOT get hold of the city map, unless someone around has a spare one. more often than not, you find the books and not the maps....its rarely the other way round :D

hope this all helps?

by the way, an ebay seller fencert, a great contact of mine, is selling a map pack, which is an amazing resource. dont think it has the maps you want, but nonetheless they are damn handy and very hard to find elsewhere. but you can always ask him too - hes a great guy and will sort you out if he does happen to have them....

Al

Are we nearly there yet?