Silliest auction price - Judges Guild!
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:52 pm 

faro wrote:
El Diablo Robotico wrote:Al, if you still have an Inferno up, can you point me to the link? I'll buy it off'n ya if it's < $40.

Dungeons & Dragons (TSR, D&D, AD&D), Judges Guild, White Wolf, etc. for Collectors and Players

Looks like the same pic as the one I bought (after I finally got fed up of eBay and had a few other items to pick up from Al :))

Thanks!

Al, you've made another sale.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:21 pm 

faro wrote:
El Diablo Robotico wrote:Al, if you still have an Inferno up, can you point me to the link? I'll buy it off'n ya if it's < $40.

Dungeons & Dragons (TSR, D&D, AD&D), Judges Guild, White Wolf, etc. for Collectors and Players

Looks like the same pic as the one I bought (after I finally got fed up of eBay and had a few other items to pick up from Al :))

both the inferno's looked exactly the same, so didnt see any point in doing 2 seperate pics tbh. i only do a pic if there is something clearly different and i wont diddle someone out of it like that. i am a lazy git like but hey :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:23 pm 

El Diablo Robotico wrote:Thanks!

Al, you've made another sale.

andy, top man! payment received. will parcel it and mail it tomorrow. if i dont do that now it wont get sent.

thanks once again. now i KNOW i have another inferno lying around somewhere, possibly two. just gotta find the feckers in amidst 10,000+ other JG books  :oops:

:) Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:26 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:thanks once again. now i KNOW i have another inferno lying around somewhere, possibly two. just gotta find the feckers in amidst 10,000+ other JG books  :oops:

Hey, whilst you have a customer on the hook why not try to do something about that? :o

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:35 pm 

faro wrote:Hey, whilst you have a customer on the hook why not try to do something about that? :o

oh man there aint no chance of getting near all that stuff right now. i have a treadmill in the middle of the floor and there is food scattered all over in bags where i am sorting them into days 1 to 7. as well as equipment and stuff all around right now until next week.

when i come back i will sort it :)

i aint like some who will grasp for every sale. if i have time then cool, if i dont then *shrugs* :)

two bargains had there anyway by the looks of things. shoots inferno up there with the big $ sellers in the JG arena thats for sure.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:48 pm 

oh well i found another inferno. had stuck it with some CSIO items i was looking at last time i was talking to shane about some queries. funnily enough just found a dark tower with it and about a half dozen wilderlands of the magic realms!!! woohooo! :)

just found my modrons and tegel manors too.

so i have stuck them on a shelf so i know where they are now. just so long as i dont file something in front or on top they wont go missing again :D

(famous last words)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:00 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:andy, top man! payment received. will parcel it and mail it tomorrow. if i dont do that now it wont get sent.

Sweet!!
killjoy32 wrote:just found my modrons and tegel manors too.

I saw your 1st printing Tegel on your store site. Do you have other printings? I'm sorta wanting to get a later printing (4th being my first choice, but will take a 3rd as well).

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:03 pm 

El Diablo Robotico wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:just found my modrons and tegel manors too.

I saw your 1st printing on your store site. Do you have other printings? I'm sorta wanting to get a later printing (4th being my first choice, but will take a 3rd as well).

of what...Tegel or Modron?

i need to spend time now sorting through the mass of prints that shane has now created to see what mine now are, cos i havent a clue and havent kept up with his print engine :D

i have ummm lots of Modrons and Tegels and also lots of incomplete ones too, but dont have the time for a few weeks to sort them.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:18 pm 

Alan, in case there aren't any other takers, Inferno is on my want list. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:21 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Alan, in case there aren't any other takers, Inferno is on my want list. :wink:

hey buddy, hows things?

well just do us a favour and remind me when i come back from Morocco and we will sort something. you still want that other book? cant remember what it was now, got the PM about it somewhere.....*sigh* dont seem to have tiem for sod all these days..... will stick the inferno aside anyway.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:22 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:of what...Tegel or Modron?

i need to spend time now sorting through the mass of prints that shane has now created to see what mine now are, cos i havent a clue and havent kept up with his print engine :D

i have ummm lots of Modrons and Tegels and also lots of incomplete ones too, but dont have the time for a few weeks to sort them.

Al

Yeah, sorry, I edited my post, but you had already replied. 'Tis the Tegel I be wantin'.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:24 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Alan, in case there aren't any other takers, Inferno is on my want list. :wink:

hey buddy, hows things?

well just do us a favour and remind me when i come back from Morocco and we will sort something. you still want that other book? cant remember what it was now, got the PM about it somewhere.....*sigh* dont seem to have tiem for sod all these days..... will stick the inferno aside anyway.

Al

Okay cool. :)   Yeah, I actually forgot about the other thing, it was a 1st print Swords & Spells.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:27 pm 

El Diablo Robotico wrote:Yeah, sorry, I edited my post, but you had already replied. 'Tis the Tegel I be wantin'.

Andy

well when i get back i have a load i will be selling so will do pics n stuff and let you see what they are then if any interest you, you can take your pic ok :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:29 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Okay cool. :)   Yeah, I actually forgot about the other thing, it was a 1st print Swords & Spells.

THATS the one! top man.

i tell ya, i really do....if its not light in weight, got loads of calories or helps me to get across a desert, right now, i forget about it :D

i still have that book set aside to speak to you about - i saw it just before and wondered "whats that doing there" ... now i know :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:57 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:well when i get back i have a load i will be selling so will do pics n stuff and let you see what they are then if any interest you, you can take your pic ok :)

Excellent! I'll keep an eye out.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:20 pm 

Vintage Tegel Manor Fantasy RPG Module Rare Mint | eBay

If this sells, expect another one up immediately.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:32 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Vintage Tegel Manor Fantasy RPG Module Rare Mint | eBay

I think the seller set his price based on the last copy he sold:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 8775269308

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:29 am 

El Diablo Robotico wrote:
bclarkie wrote: RARE RPG: Video Games | eBay

I think the seller set his price based on the last copy he sold:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 8775269308

i've got a couple of them - they aint worth that much. the older prints are potentially worth as much as that in great condition - any more and you are shelling out way over the odds.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

PreviousNext