Silliest auction price - Judges Guild!
Author

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:13 am 

Plaag wrote:Might just be worth mentioning if you sell Pegasus #1 to say it includes this:

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Shane G.

I was one of the clueless folks that bid early on. :oops:
Was told by a fellow Acaeum member who recognized the book coming from Pegasus and also my feedback total... 8)
I retracted my bid...

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Prolific Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:35 am 

...and to think I gave away an extra copy of that Pegasus insert to a fellow Acaeum member for free.  8O

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:58 pm 

Good Lord!  There were 16 bids on that thing and they paid more than the complete magazine usually costs.  8O

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:57 pm 

:?

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Sure its a first print, but that whiteout on the cover, not to mention the name stamped inside, kept me from even considering a bid.

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:08 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote::?

Sure its a first print, but that whiteout on the cover, not to mention the name stamped inside, kept me from even considering a bid.

The price isn't right even for a copy of this publication in good condition.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:37 am 

Kingofpain89 wrote::?

It got 10 bids and went for $25  8O

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:57 am 

I can't believe it has been between 7-8 years since someone last posted here ;-)

In any event, I saw this set of JG maps sold for $340 ... really!?!  8O

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

I'm not even sure if these are just photocopies or something else. Just curious if anyone know something about these.

Thanks in Advance - Paul

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:48 pm 

PM-Knight wrote in Silliest auction price - Judges Guild!:I can't believe it has been between 7-8 years since someone last posted here ;-)

In any event, I saw this set of JG maps sold for $340 ... really!?!  8O

I'm not even sure if these are just photocopies or something else. Just curious if anyone know something about these.

Thanks in Advance - Paul

With that black border around the map, it looks like a later printing... like that awful boxed set that came after the JG version of [me]... but for the life of me I cannot think of the name of the company that reprinted it...

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:30 pm 

Invincible Overlord wrote in Silliest auction price - Judges Guild!:

With that black border around the map, it looks like a later printing... like that awful boxed set that came after the JG version of [me]... but for the life of me I cannot think of the name of the company that reprinted it...

IIRC it would be the Sword & Sorcery version by Necromancer Games. I don't believe that Mayfair did maps like these, but not sure.
For the price paid, you could have bought both S&S sets with all of the books & maps with money left over for beer & pizza ;-)

I found sold listings for both, granted the one from NKG was not in the best condition, but it was complete.

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:48 pm 

PM-Knight wrote in Silliest auction price - Judges Guild!:I'm not even sure if these are just photocopies or something else. Just curious if anyone know something about these.

That's the Necromancer map pack from the box. You can tell from the numbering scheme.

Previous