So Where IS Judges Guild Anyway?
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:54 pm 

I have been hearing and reading that JG has re-appeared.  If so, they have re-appeared at some distant point in the galaxy.

Necromancer re-prints of  a couple of old JG items does not really amount to a comeback.

Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge of Bob Bledsaw or any other real information about JG's return.

Yes....JG.com....yes....but is there anything tangible aside from a website they apparently do not update?

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:21 pm 

MShipley88 wrote:I have been hearing and reading that JG has re-appeared. If so, they have re-appeared at some distant point in the galaxy.

Necromancer re-prints of a couple of old JG items does not really amount to a comeback.

Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge of Bob Bledsaw or any other real information about JG's return.

Yes....JG.com....yes....but is there anything tangible aside from a website they apparently do not update?

well from conversations i have had with a contact of mine, there is no chance of Bob getting back into the JG thing again. my contact had made several pretty cool offers to try and get JG back on its feet etc, but Bob never came back to him. not one thing...

so i guess all it is really is necromancer resurrecting some old stuff and upgrading it to d20 level and i think thats all it will really ever amount to.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:06 pm 

Thanks for that update, Al. More than I'd heard.

*sighs*. Is certainly a lot better than nowt and might eventually lead to more input from Bob.

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:17 pm 

If Bob is at GenCon again this year I shall try and ask him..

ShaneG.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:31 am 

harami2000 wrote:Thanks for that update, Al. More than I'd heard.

*sighs*. Is certainly a lot better than nowt and might eventually lead to more input from Bob.

well don't forget it made him bankrupt as it grew quicker than it could sustain itself.

i think its a great shame anyway, that he won't take the bull by the horns and give it another bash - i think there is definately room in the market to ply his wares, but there you go. i can only live in hope really.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:42 am 

I would think that Bledsaw would want to at least sell the Judges Guild name, even if he does not want to be involved himself.  It would mean instant name recognition for a game company.

Maybe there are some legal issues still hanging around.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:31 pm 

Hi, Here is the link to there website:
Judges Guild -
Check it out for more information. There are people in the know that post on the Necromancer Games forums about Judges Guild stuff. From some of the posts there everything being done must go thru Bob so he is still involved, at least some. One post even had something about JG producing some new items on their own.