Judges Guild book questions
Author

Active Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:34 am 

Ok, I just unearthed two JG books from my youth and I'm wondering if  a) they have any value and b) does anybody want them?

They are:
Island Book I (61), 2nd ed, b/w serpent cover - I had written my name and address on the inside front cover and I have marked up TWO of the maps in pencil. Otherwise, the rest of the book is in excellent shape.

Temple Book I (440), 1st (only?) printing - Again, I wrote my name and address on the inside front cover, and marked up a couple of pages in pencil. Otherwise, the rest of the book is in excellent shape.

Thanks in advance for your response!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:50 am 

JiveMiguel wrote:Ok, I just unearthed two JG books from my youth and I'm wondering if a) they have any value and b) does anybody want them?

They are:
Island Book I (61), 2nd ed, b/w serpent cover - I had written my name and address on the inside front cover and I have marked up TWO of the maps in pencil. Otherwise, the rest of the book is in excellent shape.

Temple Book I (440), 1st (only?) printing - Again, I wrote my name and address on the inside front cover, and marked up a couple of pages in pencil. Otherwise, the rest of the book is in excellent shape.

hello there! welcome to the form :)

I have a fair number of both of them books. Island Book 1 is prb worth slightly more than Temple book 1. Writing your names in them will prb devalue them as you can still find them on ebay if you look. i've seen both sold recently for anything from $1 to $5-6.

regards

Alan

ps. island book 1 has more than 1 print, but i think Temple book 1 might only have 1 (2 at the very most)...

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:47 pm 

JiveMiguel wrote:Ok, I just unearthed two JG books from my youth and I'm wondering if a) they have any value and b) does anybody want them?

They are:

Hum, could you answer this question: What's the highest # in the Booty List/Treasure Vault at the back of your Island Book I?

Thanks,
ShaneG.