Interesting Judges Guild Items on Ebay
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 5 of 9512, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 939495
Author

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3861
Joined: Feb 21, 2004
Last Visit: Jul 20, 2021
Location: Milford, Michigan

Post Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:47 pm 
 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... Track=true



Does this set look complete?


And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6720
Joined: Jul 16, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 02, 2021

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:13 am 
 

I did not win this map set:      :cry:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

   But I plan to keep bidding until I do win one from this seller.  Fencert has been promising this set for a while and I presume that others will appear.

8)


"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:02 am 
 

MShipley88 wrote:I did not win this map set:   :cry:



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1



 But I plan to keep bidding until I do win one from this seller. Fencert has been promising this set for a while and I presume that others will appear.



8)




MS - why dont you send him a msg? tell terry i told you to and ask if he's got more? i know he has so... :D



Al



  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6490
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 28, 2021
Location: UK

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:58 am 
 

bbarsh wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... Track=true



Does this set look complete?


3rd printing. 2 map sheets + book. That looks complete to me.


This week I've been mostly eating . . . gummy bears.

 WWW  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:24 am 
 

MShipley88 wrote:I did not win this map set:  :cry:



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1


I'd've said that winning bid was low.... not sure Al would be too willing to part with those goods for the same price. ;)



Terry's one of the few people I've seen with the CSIO ltd. edition map set and that's been selling pretty well at ~$25 by itself.

Add in a rare M Modron (as rare as red Tegels) plus a stack of other maps in nice condition and $33 still seems cheap; even if you've got a few of those goodies already.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:31 am 
 

harami2000 wrote:
Terry's one of the few people I've seen with the CSIO ltd. edition map set and that's been selling pretty well at ~$25 by itself.

Add in a rare M Modron (as rare as red Tegels) plus a stack of other maps in nice condition and $33 still seems cheap; even if you've got a few of those goodies already.




well david pretty much hit it right on the button there imo. i don't think most folk out there realise how hard some of them items are to actually get your hands on in that condition. instalment book M on its own is pretty damn hard. i had to wait six months to get mine and as mentioned the JG ltd CSIO maps are very rare imo. i think $33 is an utter steal and maybe twice that is prb a more realistic figure, so if you can get it for that, then youre on a winner imo.



mind you i told Terry how hard inst M is to get, so might see some adjusting in the listings in future :D and also if they sell well, it is VERY unlikely that he will keep selling them at that amount either. hes a damn good businessman so get in there while you can! :)



Al



  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6720
Joined: Jul 16, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 02, 2021

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:27 pm 
 

Roit!  I'm on it!   8)



  Just placed a bid....a hat in the ring.    :)


"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:24 pm 
 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5242734426

$26 with 6 days to go

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:36 pm 
 

harami2000 wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5242734426

$26 with 6 days to go




i spotted that about 15 mins ago. sent a msg to the seller asking can i bid - will have it shipped to a contact of mine if he won't send it here.



  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:38 pm 
 

killjoy32 wrote:i spotted that about 15 mins ago. sent a msg to the seller asking can i bid - will have it shipped to a contact of mine if he won't send it here.


Not a bad little bundle that. Still surprised you "let" Mike <improv> get away with that other one, however.



==



Yet another Tarantis with $7 start (/$15 BIN)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5242436480

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:27 pm 
 

harami2000 wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:i spotted that about 15 mins ago. sent a msg to the seller asking can i bid - will have it shipped to a contact of mine if he won't send it here.


Not a bad little bundle that. Still surprised you "let" Mike <improv> get away with that other one, however.



==



Yet another Tarantis with $7 start (/$15 BIN)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5242436480




well i did go for it David.....i just didnt expect the feckin snipe :D ah well you win some you lose some.



the guy selling tarantis - i have had stuff off him before, hes cool.



  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:48 pm 
 

May be of interest...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5240655846

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5240639723 *g*



(Means that I can ditch my snipes, too... ;))

  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:46 pm 
 

harami2000 wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5240655846

...

(Means that I can ditch my snipes, too... ;))


:roll:



OK, can I put my snipe back on, retrospectively?

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:46 am 
 

harami2000 wrote:
harami2000 wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5240655846

...

(Means that I can ditch my snipes, too... ;))


:roll:



OK, can I put my snipe back on, retrospectively?




:D



that was rather a nice win :) mind you my bid was quite a hefty amount higher as i expected like 10+ bids to fly in at the end. oh well :)



only bidding on 1 thing later today.... *sits and waits*



Al



  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:22 am 
 

killjoy32 wrote:
harami2000 wrote:
:roll:



OK, can I put my snipe back on, retrospectively?




:D



that was rather a nice win :) mind you my bid was quite a hefty amount higher as i expected like 10+ bids to fly in at the end. oh well :)



only bidding on 1 thing later today.... *sits and waits*



Al




Al, are you sure you are only bidding on 1 thing later on or is it 1 auction with morethan one thing later on. :P


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:30 am 
 

bclarkie wrote:
Al, are you sure you are only bidding on 1 thing later on or is it 1 auction with more that thing later on. :P




go back to browsing BIN's brian :)



lemme alone :D



  


Sage Collector

Posts: 2639
Joined: Jan 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 11, 2006

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:58 am 
 

killjoy32 wrote:only bidding on 1 thing later today.... *sits and waits*


*whistles innocently; watching, watching, watching...* :D

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:29 am 
 

harami2000 wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:only bidding on 1 thing later today.... *sits and waits*


*whistles innocently; watching, watching, watching...* :D




oh arent we just :)



this really is gonna be a lot of fun :D



  
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 5 of 9512, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 939495