Interesting Judges Guild Items on Ebay
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 15 of 85123 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 838485
Author

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:22 am 
 

its prb the same item. what he got it for was a snap really and he resells, which was prb what he got it for in the 1st place. i wouldnt be surprised at all if it sells anyway cos its a great item and the price is still pretty good (the auction price....maybe not the BIN, tho even then, some auctions are starting to reach into that direction).

Al



  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 299
Joined: Jun 07, 2004
Last Visit: Aug 14, 2008
Location: OHIO

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:36 pm 
 

eBay listings


May Eru's light shine upon you always.

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 3155
Joined: Nov 21, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 05, 2016
Location: UK

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:11 am 
 

killjoy32 wrote:its prb the same item. what he got it for was a snap really and he resells, which was prb what he got it for in the 1st place. i wouldnt be surprised at all if it sells anyway cos its a great item and the price is still pretty good

*g*. I recognise the $45 mark ( Nice JG findings • Page 6 • Judges Guild •  The Acaeum ), but starting a touch lower might've gotten the ball rolling.
Will be interesting to see.

(I didn't spot that diagonal crease on the original auction, despite being in the text description, although JG collectors don't seem to be as discerning on condition, anyhow! :))

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:14 am 
 

faro wrote:(I didn't spot that diagonal crease on the original auction, despite being in the text description, although JG collectors don't seem to be as discerning on condition, anyhow! :))


its funny. i was looking at that Kandroc Keep thing (on another thread) last night and behind it, was another copy of Inferno :)

i forgot i even put it there and couldnt figure out why it was there, but hey there you go - i have another! :D

Al



  


Prolific Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 357
Joined: Feb 21, 2006
Last Visit: Nov 08, 2014
Location: Donaghadee

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:36 pm 
 

Full set of Dungeon Tac cards ...

Judges Guild: Role-Playing | eBay


An té nach mbíonn láidir ní folláir dó bheith glic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ajduHx5hc

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:16 am 
 

LOT of 8 JUDGES GUILD Books, which includes a first print Island Book 1, which doesnt show up all that often, US auction, very reasonable shipping, $9.00, no bids as yet, so a snap of a bargain at the moment:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :B:SS:UK:1



  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:10 am 
 

legendary duck tower & other tales - doesnt show up that often:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :B:SS:UK:1



  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:46 pm 
 

obiter wrote:Full set of Dungeon Tac cards ...

Judges Guild: Role-Playing | eBay


Okay, what is going to take for me to actually win a set of Tac cards? :?


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1097
Joined: Aug 14, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 08, 2021
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:13 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:Okay, what is going to take for me to actually win a set of Tac cards? :?


Easy ...  more money .... simple as that ...  :lol:

Or alot more patience ... wait for a set to come along that everyone else misses.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:47 am 
 

bclarkie wrote:
obiter wrote:Full set of Dungeon Tac cards ...

Judges Guild: Role-Playing | eBay


Okay, what is going to take for me to actually win a set of Tac cards? :?


i was just thinking the same thing noticing that i was outbid yet again by someone who already has multiple sets  :?

ah well i guess thats life :)

keeps money in my pocket that i dont really have anyway :D

Al



  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 4475
Joined: Nov 08, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 18, 2021
Location: Land of 10,000 ponds

Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:23 am 
 

killjoy32 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:
Okay, what is going to take for me to actually win a set of Tac cards? :?


i was just thinking the same thing noticing that i was outbid yet again by someone who already has multiple sets  :?

ah well i guess thats life :)

keeps money in my pocket that i dont really have anyway :D

Al


Just needed those to complete the Tac Cards sets (or what I want of them at any rate). I have a 1st print set, a group of 70+ cards, now a 3rd print set, and those 3 2nd print cards as seen on my site (don't care for a full 2nd print set, just true confirmation as to the 140 cards in that).
So I'm done with Tac Cards.. unless they pop up in a lot with other items I need :roll: and then I'd offer to sell to either of you.

ShaneG.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:02 pm 
 

hey guys..... just in case anyone is interested (JG items-wise), and dont like mentioning it in classifieds....

i have a 2nd print sea steeds & wave riders up with the deck plans. you dont see it that often on ebay and its shrinked n unused, so i nice add for the collection:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

theres loads of other JG items up so could make a nice haul of items and save shipping wise really if youre interested.

will also be putting up some of the more rarer JG items when i get round to sorting thru shane's new print lists of them particular items and getting my head round it all :)

items are ones such as tegel manor, CSIO, CSWE, wilderlands of the magic realms etc.

Al



  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 4475
Joined: Nov 08, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 18, 2021
Location: Land of 10,000 ponds

Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:18 pm 
 

I should have all the info for the rares up on the site, but if you have a question just give a shout.

ShaneG.

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 288
Joined: Feb 27, 2005
Last Visit: May 19, 2014
Location: San Diego, CA

Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:28 pm 
 

Probably most of you have seen this already, but, here's a Dark Tower:

cgi.ebay.com/Judges-Guild-88-Dark-Tower ... dZViewItem

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:54 pm 
 

El Diablo Robotico wrote:Probably most of you have seen this already, but, here's a Dark Tower:

cgi.ebay.com/Judges-Guild-88-Dark-Tower ... dZViewItem


yea i spotted it but its US only anyway. noticed BC is all over it. just a note lads - sure you also noticed but the scan has clearly been cut, specially on the left, so you might want to enquire as to the condition of the spine. never mind the "shelf wear"....

Al



  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Dec 25, 2019

Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:01 pm 
 

killjoy32 wrote:
El Diablo Robotico wrote:Probably most of you have seen this already, but, here's a Dark Tower:

cgi.ebay.com/Judges-Guild-88-Dark-Tower ... dZViewItem


yea i spotted it but its US only anyway. noticed BC is all over it. just a note lads - sure you also noticed but the scan has clearly been cut, specially on the left, so you might want to enquire as to the condition of the spine. never mind the "shelf wear"....

Al


Oh, no worry about that, that was just a, "no one is negotiating a buy it now" bid. :wink:  Feel free if you need one as I already have one of my own. :)


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:06 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:Oh, no worry about that, that was just a, "no one is negotiating a buy it now" bid. :wink:  Feel free if you need one as I already have one of my own. :)


i have no need of 1 - i have one of my own and one to sell anyway, when i get round to it. only reason i would buy 1 would be to resell it and there aint no point right now anyway and i am skint too, so being selective on what i get :)

Al



  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 4475
Joined: Nov 08, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 18, 2021
Location: Land of 10,000 ponds

Post Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:13 pm 
 

1st print Caverns of Thracia
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8807523627
Edit: Also has a 4th print Tegel (I asked)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8807517908

ShaneG.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:26 pm 
 

Plaag wrote:1st print Caverns of Thracia
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8807523627
Edit: Also has a 4th print Tegel (I asked)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8807517908

ShaneG.


lol i loved his condition descriptions....

Crapola = This puppy is in some rough shape.  Imagine YOU after a night of bar-hopping and drinking.  You think you may have asked the cigarette vending machine to dance.  It might have said yes....  That's the shape of this item.  Useable, but not in great shape by any stretch of the imagination.

:lol: Al



  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:40 am 
 

revised CSIO - US auction, no bids, 6+ days to go - its looks nice - doesnt show the maps tho, so may be worth asking for maps:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :B:SS:UK:1

seller has a few other items, so possible to do a combined shipping.

mars who won that other JG lot might be interested in this to get the maps, which will no doubt be nicer than the ones in that lot:

1st print Village Book 1:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :B:SS:UK:1

Al



  
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 15 of 85123 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 838485