Interesting Judges Guild Items on Ebay
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 14 of 85123 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 838485
Author

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:07 pm 
 

El Diablo Robotico wrote:
And there's a couple of Wilderlands of High Fantasy out there (the last one I need to complete my wilderlands set):

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1


just a thought on that first link. its quite possible, its missing the other book (instalment N and instalment O).... cant remember which one. so you might have all the maps but be missing one book.....maybe asking a question would resolve that issue, so you would know.

Al



  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:10 pm 
 

Blackmoor wrote:To bad its an ISOLDIT.  I hate those guys, infexible, no out of country shipping, no combined shipping, large handling fees.  CRAP CRAP!


Blackmoor beat me to the punch there. could be a decent lot IF its complete. but then i wouldnt hold my breath. of course, if it goes for a lowish amount, would be worth grabbing for the Dark Tower and Inferno and maybe the CSIO book anyway.

Al



  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 288
Joined: Feb 27, 2005
Last Visit: May 19, 2014
Location: San Diego, CA

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:06 pm 
 

killjoy32 wrote:just a thought on that first link. its quite possible, its missing the other book (instalment N and instalment O).... cant remember which one. so you might have all the maps but be missing one book.....maybe asking a question would resolve that issue, so you would know.


From looking at the cover, and checking our new handy-dandy index (yay Shane!), it looks to be a 3rd printing, which only has one booklet.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:03 am 
 

El Diablo Robotico wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:just a thought on that first link. its quite possible, its missing the other book (instalment N and instalment O).... cant remember which one. so you might have all the maps but be missing one book.....maybe asking a question would resolve that issue, so you would know.


From looking at the cover, and checking our new handy-dandy index (yay Shane!), it looks to be a 3rd printing, which only has one booklet.


might just be worth asking the guy how many pages are in it tho just to be sure, cos the book DID look quite thin...

either way, youre choice to bid :D

Al



  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6720
Joined: Jul 16, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 02, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:44 pm 
 

Hi:

   This one is new to me:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting

   The cover appears to be very much like the public domain art that Judges Guild fell back on in the last days.

Mark   8)


"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:35 pm 
 

MShipley88 wrote:Hi:

   This one is new to me:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting

   The cover appears to be very much like the public domain art that Judges Guild fell back on in the last days.

Mark   8)


Is that not one of the two books that were in the first printing? Seen it a couple of time over the last year but not all that often.


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:22 am 
 

Marlith wrote:
MShipley88 wrote:Hi:

   This one is new to me:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting

   The cover appears to be very much like the public domain art that Judges Guild fell back on in the last days.

Mark   8)


Is that not one of the two books that were in the first printing? Seen it a couple of time over the last year but not all that often.


$70!!  8O  8O  8O  holy feck!

Mark thats Instalment O i think (or Instalment N i get them mixed up). it seems to be missing all the maps as well. some came witn N and some with O. it works the same as the first print of Wilderlands of the Magic Realms. both parts make the whole item, know what i mean? just for the book, that is outright robbery and even with the maps it would be way OTT imo.

if youre interested in one of these, i have some of them here in a pile which i will be selling when i come back off my marathon. complete as well i must hasten to add.

Al



  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 288
Joined: Feb 27, 2005
Last Visit: May 19, 2014
Location: San Diego, CA

Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:09 pm 
 

killjoy32 wrote:
El Diablo Robotico wrote:

From looking at the cover, and checking our new handy-dandy index (yay Shane!), it looks to be a 3rd printing, which only has one booklet.


might just be worth asking the guy how many pages are in it tho just to be sure, cos the book DID look quite thin...

either way, youre choice to bid :D


So I ended up winning this one for a pretty fair price.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

And it's intact as well. A full booklet and all the maps. The cover is in less than stellar condition, but for the price I paid, I'm happy with it. And it completes my collection of Wilderlands. I now have all four. Yay me!  :lol:

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:09 pm 
 

yeah thats a good win if its complete - nice one!

you got wilderlands of the fantastic reaches? i think thats prb rarer than magic realms is.

Al



  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 288
Joined: Feb 27, 2005
Last Visit: May 19, 2014
Location: San Diego, CA

Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:53 pm 
 

killjoy32 wrote:yeah thats a good win if its complete - nice one!

you got wilderlands of the fantastic reaches? i think thats prb rarer than magic realms is.

Al


Yep, got one of them too. Not sure what printing, but I think it's a later one. I think 2nd. I picked it up in a lot with a few other items. Good deal for me again, cuz it was sorta hidden.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:24 am 
 

wilderlands of the magic realms up - possibly the 1st book of the 1st print (instalment V)....

judges guild wilderlands of the magic realm 1979 prnt 1 | eBay

seller has other JG books up too, but there are no pics. could possibly ask for some or take a chance. worth it at the $15 the auction is currently at with no bids.

Al



  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 288
Joined: Feb 27, 2005
Last Visit: May 19, 2014
Location: San Diego, CA

Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:19 pm 
 

Pretty nice Wilderlands of the Fantastic Reaches 1st printing (or so it looks anyway):

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4746
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: Feb 05, 2021
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:09 pm 
 

Nice little lot here:

Unearthed Arcana: Dungeons & Dragons | eBay

Looks like a 4th or 5th print Invincible Overlord, Set of World Emperor books, and Inferno.  Oh yeah...Unearthed Arcana and Rogues Gallery too.  I know everyone is looking for those last two.  :roll:

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 4483
Joined: Nov 08, 2002
Last Visit: Mar 05, 2021
Location: Land of 10,000 ponds

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:03 am 
 

SWed 1st print Ley Sector (3 available)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8799548707

ShaneG.

 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:24 am 
 

Kingofpain89 wrote:Nice little lot here:

Unearthed Arcana: Dungeons & Dragons | eBay

Looks like a 4th or 5th print Invincible Overlord, Set of World Emperor books, and Inferno.  Oh yeah...Unearthed Arcana and Rogues Gallery too.  I know everyone is looking for those last two.  :roll:


It is now at $75. They mention City State maps but the maps in the picture are not maps I am familiar with. Does anyone recognize them? Without the maps I would think it is approaching ot surpassed what it should go for. Thoughts on this?


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4746
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: Feb 05, 2021
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:01 pm 
 

Marlith wrote:
Kingofpain89 wrote:Nice little lot here:

Unearthed Arcana: Dungeons & Dragons | eBay

Looks like a 4th or 5th print Invincible Overlord, Set of World Emperor books, and Inferno.  Oh yeah...Unearthed Arcana and Rogues Gallery too.  I know everyone is looking for those last two.  :roll:


It is now at $75. They mention City State maps but the maps in the picture are not maps I am familiar with. Does anyone recognize them? Without the maps I would think it is approaching ot surpassed what it should go for. Thoughts on this?


Jeez...now over $100!  8O   I figured the Inferno would push it quite high but not this high.

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:13 pm 
 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
Marlith wrote:
It is now at $75. They mention City State maps but the maps in the picture are not maps I am familiar with. Does anyone recognize them? Without the maps I would think it is approaching ot surpassed what it should go for. Thoughts on this?


Jeez...now over $100!  8O   I figured the Inferno would push it quite high but not this high.


Anyone recognize the bidders as being anyone here. I am surprised no one here was involved.


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:46 pm 
 

Marlith wrote:Anyone recognize the bidders as being anyone here. I am surprised no one here was involved.


the tiggrking chap is from here...seen the astro lad around but dunno who he is.

imo i dont think the auction is worth the end bid, but in the end, if ppl want the items, you will get two duking it out to a normally sizey result.

inferno is always nice. CSWE is so-so value wise...CSIO might/might-not be complete and the maps are an unknown as you cant tell much about them....

not convinced myself but hey, there ya go.

Al



  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:31 am 
 

complete CSWE - UK auction:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :B:SS:UK:1

seller has some other items worth considering too...

BTB has a very nice looking inferno up for sale. considering the prices these have been reaching of late, this is quite plausible imo:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :B:SS:UK:1

Al



  


Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 2720
Joined: Feb 10, 2003
Last Visit: Mar 03, 2021
Location: Olde London Towne

Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:12 am 
 

killjoy32 wrote:

BTB has a very nice looking inferno up for sale. considering the prices these have been reaching of late, this is quite plausible imo:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :B:SS:UK:1

Al


Now I wonder if that is the same one he won recently (for what in retrospect looked like a very good price )...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

Or another?  You know where you hold two of the same item in your hands and wonder, "which one will go to ebay" and which one gets to stay in the comfort of my collecting shelves...


Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 14 of 85123 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 838485