Interesting Judges Guild Items on Ebay
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:28 am 

nice looking wilderlands of the magic realms...3rd/4th print..and not sure maps are with it either. cheap book tho.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :B:SS:UK:1

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:16 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:nice looking wilderlands of the magic realms...3rd/4th print..and not sure maps are with it either. cheap book tho.

2nd actually..(or 3rd book for it if you look at it another way..)
May pick it up if cheap..but worth watching.

ShaneG.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:26 pm 

cpl of decent items price wise:

Ad&d Module: Advanced Dungeons & Dragons | eBay

Judges Guild: Role-Playing | eBay - note i have never seen this item on ebay for absolutely ages!

and ian has some decent rare items up, which are worth getting if you havent got them - dont come up very often at all in this condition:

Judges Guild: Role-Playing | eBay

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:10 am 

cpl of decent little lots worth getting - mostly common items, but good value:

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:11 pm 

Large unopened JG lot, everything listed as unopened:

Judges Guild: Role Playing Games | eBay

Granted the BIN is a little bit ridiculous because there is nothing special included, but still definitely worth a look. Might be a good starter lot for someone.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:59 am 

I suspect the reserve price will put it beyond reasonable range.

Just what every starter set needs....two copies of Restormel

:x

Mark

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:23 am 

MShipley88 wrote:I suspect the reserve price will put it beyond reasonable range.

Mark

i actually quite like restormel...leave it alone you bully :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:25 am 

bclarkie wrote:Large unopened JG lot, everything listed as unopened:

Judges Guild: Role Playing Games | eBay

Granted the BIN is a little bit ridiculous because there is nothing special included, but still definitely worth a look. Might be a good starter lot for someone.

will be very interesting to see what the reserve on that lot pans out to be - i suspect its not gonna be too far off £75-100, which is way OTT for that lot - some nice items mind, but nothing of any worthy value on its own etc...

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:44 am 

ok it not in fab condition, but you dont see them that often:

caverns of thracia:

pegasus value pack - now you NEVER see these on ebay - sorry BC :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:10 am 

MShipley88 wrote:I suspect the reserve price will put it beyond reasonable range.

Mark

I guess I dont get it.  Why does having 2 copies of Restormel make this not a good starter lot? :?

killjoy32 wrote:
pegasus value pack - now you NEVER see these on ebay - sorry BC :)

Al

Al you are killing me. :twisted: Actually I figured I was going to end getting sniped anyway. The only reason didnt set one myself is because I didnt want to waste one on it. :P

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:14 am 

the lot of mods isnt bad at all - great to start a collection with - they are all pretty much common mods and with a little patience, you can get em pretty much anywhere you want (including my site *grin*).... but with the reserve, depending on what he's set - he will prb put it beyond a reasonable level to make bidding worthwhile.

only thing going for it is you get all the items for one combined shipping amount.

and 2 restormels isnt a problem at all, thats just MS being MS :D

the pegasus value pack now....thats a different ball game. ok i am not the most vigilant of searchers (*stares intently at BC* :D ), but as far as i can recollect on the matter, this is the first one like that, that i have seen on ebay. i have most of the issues anyway, so its no biggie for me. if it was in the UK, i would have bid myself. so you US guys should grab it, cos i doubt you will see another anytime soon (unless the guy has some hoarded away)...

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:28 am 

killjoy32 wrote:the lot of mods isnt bad at all - great to start a collection with - they are all pretty much common mods and with a little patience, you can get em pretty much anywhere you want (including my site *grin*).... but with the reserve, depending on what he's set - he will prb put it beyond a reasonable level to make bidding worthwhile.

only thing going for it is you get all the items for one combined shipping amount.

the pegasus value pack now....thats a different ball game. ok i am not the most vigilant of searchers (*stares intently at BC* :D ), but as far as i can recollect on the matter, this is the first one like that, that i have seen on ebay. i have most of the issues anyway, so its no biggie for me. if it was in the UK, i would have bid myself. so you US guys should grab it, cos i doubt you will see another anytime soon (unless the guy has some hoarded away)...

Al

Just begging us all to bid against bclarkie aren't ya  :twisted:

I think you sold me on the idea.  8)  I had been watching it but I already have a complete run of Pegasus Magazine so I was just watching to see what it went for.

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:47 am 

Marlith wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:the lot of mods isnt bad at all - great to start a collection with - they are all pretty much common mods and with a little patience, you can get em pretty much anywhere you want (including my site *grin*).... but with the reserve, depending on what he's set - he will prb put it beyond a reasonable level to make bidding worthwhile.

Al

Just begging us all to bid against bclarkie aren't ya :twisted:

I think you sold me on the idea. 8) I had been watching it but I already have a complete run of Pegasus Magazine so I was just watching to see what it went for.

It is not going to matter much anyway, I already felt Shane brush past me on his way to setting his snipe. :wink:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:11 pm 

bclarkie wrote:It is not going to matter much anyway, I already felt Shane brush past me on his way to setting his snipe. :wink:

well if he did, that will certainly tell you summit  :wink:

like with the traveller packs (which rock if you dont have em btw)...the shrinkwrapped packs with the slip on the front, they were only printed up in very low quantities and that was that. same for the pegasus one and the others. most ppl open them up and utilise whats in them.

so quite quickly, a sealed pack is becoming more and more rare almost daily let me tell you.

like i said, i have only seen this one pegasus pack, and only for it being in the US...it would have had my name written all over it.

theshield2000 has a fantasy aide pack, which he had up for a large BIN (more than i wanted to pay) - dunno if he still has it, but thats the only one of them i have seen.

DL36 has one or two (cant remember which ones.... frank?)

and the traveller ones, i have multiples of three diff sets (which i will sell to the chummers here for a flat rate with shipping as is, if you want em, pm me...) - shane will tell you i do good deals. he did well out of my shipping :D

but believe me, dont let the pegasus pack pass you by, specially the US chappies who collect JG :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:48 pm 

bclarkie wrote:It is not going to matter much anyway, I already felt Shane brush past me on his way to setting his snipe. :wink:

Huh, what :?: 8)

ShaneG.

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:52 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:and the traveller ones, i have multiples of three diff sets (which i will sell to the chummers here for a flat rate with shipping as is, if you want em, pm me...) - shane will tell you i do good deals. he did well out of my shipping :D

Al

Yep..course when you get that recent list all figured out you don't need to offer me any deals like that :) unless you want too.

ShaneG.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:14 pm 

Plaag wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:and the traveller ones, i have multiples of three diff sets (which i will sell to the chummers here for a flat rate with shipping as is, if you want em, pm me...) - shane will tell you i do good deals. he did well out of my shipping :D

Al

Yep..course when you get that recent list all figured out you don't need to offer me any deals like that :) unless you want too.

ShaneG.

well the list IS sorted .... er kinda :)

if youre interested in any gimme a shout and i will do pics n stuff and give a better description etc

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:33 am 

terry has just stuck up 2 map packs....considering how well these are selling, the BIN actually seems quite respectable to me:

nice cheap caverns of thracia, but beware its quite mullered :D

useful for a playing copy imo - no more than that - and it only just makes it to that point :D

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

PreviousNext