Nice JG findings
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:22 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:hey folks, dunno if these are fun finds or not, but i have had a pile of stuff sat in the back room for a while and have been adding stuff to it on a regular basis. a sort of "oh i will get to look at them sometime" kinda thing. well i did that last night and from what i have sorted, this is what there was:

JG city state of the world emperor - complete with three books, guidebook map 6, shops, city - colour map of viridistan, players/judges map 6: city state of the world emperor - judge map has pencil writing on it
JG city state of the world emperor - complete with three books, guidebook map 6, shops, city - colour map of viridistan, players/judges map 6: city state of the world emperor
JG city state of the world emperor - complete with three books, guidebook map 6, shops, city - colour map of viridistan, missing players/judges map 6: city state of the world emperor

phew!!! finally all sorted :)

sorry for the massive post - any comments/thoughts/help with the missing maps etc, most welcome :)

Al

First you selling anything from that long list..2nd those CSWE listed above do they all the same cover or are they different printings? (all the books that is)
Also those installments with envelopes?

ShaneG.

Oh forgot..nice lot there :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:38 pm 

yeah everything on that list will be for sale when i get round to it chummer.

gotta get round to doing pics next.

the CSWE books all look the same yea - 1980

and no i aint got no envelopes with the instalments either - which is a bummer

Al

btw. modrons...all the ones i got - i didnt have any of them monster sheets you mentioned. the one i am getting off ian hasnt got one either. i've never seen em before either.

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:47 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:yeah everything on that list will be for sale when i get round to it chummer.

gotta get round to doing pics next.

the CSWE books all look the same yea - 1980

and no i aint got no envelopes with the instalments either - which is a bummer

Al

btw. modrons...all the ones i got - i didnt have any of them monster sheets you mentioned. the one i am getting off ian hasnt got one either. i've never seen em before either.

You will see one when the site opens (and I think I have 4..would have to check)
Check Page 9, 2nd post from the bottom of the Judges Guild Questions thread..you posted a booty list and right on there it is listed..not sure how to link it otherwise I would.

Hope that helps,
ShaneG.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:55 pm 

On Shane's behalf: :)

Judges Guild Questions

Shane, all you need to know when listing a specific post is that there is 20 posts per page. When you go to a specifice page, in this instance page 9, the link in your browser will be the site and the first number of the page sequence times 20. In this circumstance when you link to page 9 of Judges Guild Questions thread, the post will actually number from start=160 through start=179. The first post on that page would be 160, the last post on that page would be 179. On page 10, the starting post would be 180, and the last post would be 199. Hope that helps.
:)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:30 am 

oh yea i see it now! odd that i have never managed to snag one yet with the rest of the stuff.....

musta been that they are discarded or lost quite easily then really :(

feck.

Al :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:17 pm 

Finally picked up my 1st copy of Tegal Manor:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

Granted it is a later printing, but man is it minty. :)  Very Happy :D

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:23 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Finally picked up my 1st copy of Tegal Manor:

Granted it is a later printing, but man is it minty. :) Very Happy :D

hey BC thats a pretty cool price for that. have seen it go for a fair bit more than that. yeah so its one of the later prints, but its well worth it for the condition its in thats for sure. i have two of them but the conditions are not as good as that one.

cool!

now get an older print chummer :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:25 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:

hey BC thats a pretty cool price for that. have seen it go for a fair bit more than that. yeah so its one of the later prints, but its well worth it for the condition its in thats for sure. i have two of them but the conditions are not as good as that one.

cool!

now get an older print chummer :)

Al

I am looking, believe me I am looking. :wink:  Still also looking for CSWE, CSIO, and some others as well. :x I will get there though. :)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:25 pm 

Personally, that's my favourite edition of Tegel. I have had them all in mint condition, and this is the oly one I'm keeping in my collection. My red book copies are going on eBay (the mint one is up already and the other will be up shortly), and so are my Gamescience copies.

Nice catch, Brian. :D

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:29 pm 

hey bri

if you look further up this thread i have listed a massive list of stuff i sorted out the other night from a huge pile of stuff i have hoarded for a while from various lots etc...

you will notice some tegels on there chummer :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:36 pm 

Thanks guys! :D   I am really looking forward to reading through it this evening. :)

killjoy32 wrote:hey bri

if you look further up this thread i have listed a massive list of stuff i sorted out the other night from a huge pile of stuff i have hoarded for a while from various lots etc...

you will notice some tegels on there chummer :)

Al

Al, I would be definitely interested in some of your stuff that you have listed above, when you get a chance shoot me a PM for what you would be asking for in particular one of the TMs, one of the CSWE, one of the CSIOs, & one of the WOTMRs. No rush, just when you have time. :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:54 pm 

bclarkie wrote: No rush, just when you have time. :)

lol i need like 33 hour days atm believe me :D

yeah am gonna go through them all again and tidy them all up proper to make all the best sets the best etc....

i will then do some pics n stuff, so you know what youre looking at etc.

i will PM you sometime soon with all the info and explain everything...

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:58 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:
bclarkie wrote: No rush, just when you have time. :)

lol i need like 33 hour days atm believe me :D

yeah am gonna go through them all again and tidy them all up proper to make all the best sets the best etc....

i will then do some pics n stuff, so you know what youre looking at etc.

i will PM you sometime soon with all the info and explain everything...

Al

No problem.  Like I said no rush at all, even if it takes a month or 2. :)

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:58 pm 

Hey can I get a scan of that Tegel  :D
also is that cover attached to the book or seperate (if so I need a scan of the book too)

ShaneG.
(waiting on those scans too from that long list)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:00 pm 

Plaag wrote:Hey can I get a scan of that Tegel :D
also is that cover attached to the book or seperate (if so I need a scan of the book too)

ShaneG.

what scans.....

and yes, the cover is attached to the booklet - its just a resized book etc...

brian's scan will look much better than the ones i have.

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:02 pm 

ShaneG.

Hey Shane, the cover is attached to the booklet. :)  If you need it the best I can do is a digital photo, unless of course you want I can lend it to you while you get a scan and then you can send it back when you are done. :) Lemme know.

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:32 pm 

bclarkie wrote:

ShaneG.

Hey Shane, the cover is attached to the booklet. :) If you need it the best I can do is a digital photo, unless of course you want I can lend it to you while you get a scan and then you can send it back when you are done. :) Lemme know.

Will take the photo..if you can take a overhead shot that would be better to limit the tapering effect. (I already have a scan, but its not the greatest)

ShaneG.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:37 pm 

Plaag wrote:
bclarkie wrote:
Hey Shane, the cover is attached to the booklet. :) If you need it the best I can do is a digital photo, unless of course you want I can lend it to you while you get a scan and then you can send it back when you are done. :) Lemme know.

Will take the photo..if you can take a overhead shot that would be better to limit the tapering effect. (I already have a scan, but its not the greatest)

ShaneG.

Consider it done.  Where do you want me to send it? Your email addy here, your home email addy, or if you want I can just post it right in this thread so you can lift it.

PreviousNext