Dungeons & Dragons Fantasy Game Aid Pack
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:50 am 

Anyone have a view of current value for this item in new, SW condition? It seems the valuation here was last updated in 2013, was curious to hear thoughts on the forum.
Thank you,

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:10 am 

It's a very rare item, and it's value is really based on it being intact and in the SW.  I would anticipate the value being about $200-300 in today's market, but since they really don't come up for sale much, it difficult to assess what it might sell for.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:52 am 

Thanks Dbart, was thinking along the same lines. it has a clean and tight original SW, on the top left it does have a hole in the SW. I may put on ebay, will take plenty of pics and state clear condition.
I will give a heads up here in case anyone is interested.

Thank you,

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:51 am 

Great!  If you want to maximize the potential sales price, list it as an auction, with a low starting price, and let the market drive the final sales price.  Trust that it will find the maximum price.  That's the only way to see how high it will go, since there aren't any recent sales to base a starting BIN price on, and you don't want to sell it for too low, or list it too high, and scare off potential buyers.

Definitely describe it well in the auction and post the listing in The Acaeum Classifieds.