Inferno: Journey through Malebolge
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:25 am 

Inferno: Journey through Malebolge goes on sale September 28.  The complete description of the Nine Circles of Hell span three books and 350 pages.  Book One describes the means of entry (wilderness and dungeon portal), Gehenna, the Gates of Hell, and Outer Hell (Circle Zero to the Fifth Circle).   Book Two describes Circles Six, Seven, and Eighth.  Book Three describes the Ninth Circle, the escape Path, Purgatorio and Paradisio (briefly), and contains the statistics for 75 Denizens mentioned in the text.  The books can be purchased separately or as a bundle (cheaper).

I am endeavoring to finish and publish Inferno: Treasury on the same date.  It will be a close thing.  Treasury will be very helpful to have if you are using the module, since it has all the enchanted item explanations in it.

Geoff   :twisted:

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:25 am 

That s really great!!! Any chance to ever see a kindof "limited" edition for this (and similar) community?
...maybe a siplysigned version of the product?
Ciaooo

I am the servant of the Secret Maps, Wielder of the flame of Clone!
You cannot quote! The dark spam will not avail you, flame of Udun.
Go back to the Shadow! You... cannot... post!!!

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:43 pm 

Limited editions get into serious dollars and logistics issues.  Initial sales would have to be extraordinary to even consider the idea.  As for signed copies, I plan on being at the North Texas RPG con next June with a few printed copies for sale...bring your print-on-demand copy and I'll sign it.

Geoff.