Cataloging Judges Guild Items
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:02 am 

Hi all,

I have a spreadsheet that I have been using to track my TSR colLectibles, and thanks to the NTRPG guys I have a pile of JG stuff that I am going to add this weekend.

Just a quick question...

Is there anything unique I should add a field for in excel for Judges Guild stuff?

I assume it should be the same, except for JG I was gonna to add a system field i.e. Traveller, Runequest etc.

Also the JG product number, is it just is it just sequential order of publishing?

Thanks,

Zach

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:07 am 

Stock numbers were used in order of publication for first prints.
One thing I noted is that the order/name of the magazines and newspaper publications can get confusing.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:16 am 

First thing I did for my JG list is cut and past the Acaeum index by code.  I have since added a column for system.  While not particularly relevant, I have also added a column for list price.  I am curious which ones have appreciated most in price and will start concentrating collecting on those.  Going through the lists also has indicated that I need the items that came in the installments.  The key City State and Wilderlands items seem to be there.  Don't listen to me though, I am a newbie.

LB