Some discrepances in the product descriptions
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:07 pm 

Looking at First Fantasy Campaign, 1st printing, it says "Product list is titled "Booty List" with the highest number being 39."
In my copy the title is indeed "Booty List", but highest number is 35. However, at the bottom of the page is a section (with larger letters) entitled "New Non-Sub Items" which lists products 36-39. Is this what is meant by the product description?

Looking at Wilderlands of High Fantasy, 1st printing, it says "Product list is titled "Booty List" with the highest number being 47."
In my copy the title is indeed "Booty List", but there are no numbered products at all. The list of JG products contains six items, none of which is numbered. Explanations?

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:18 pm 

First Fantasy Campaign.
All of the items/products listed are part of the "Booty List", so yes, the "New Non-Sub Items" are part of the "Booty List".

Wilderlands of High Fantasy.
The "Booty List" is on the inside cover of 2nd book at the bottom of that page.
Campaign Hexagon System (Booklet-60 pages) was assigned Judges Guild Stock Number 47.
However; you are right, the only JG Product Number shown in the "Booty List" is for the City State Playing Aid (Stock Number 12).
Otherwise, only the names and contents of the six products are shown.

Perhaps a small revision, or addendum to the description for the first print WoHF is warranted?

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:02 am 

As GtB stated above.  I shall try and get to that soon. :?:

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:22 am 

Changes have been fixed.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am 

not sure this qualifies as such really, but couldnt find a more suited thread quickly looking.....

so...after years of looking (its likely on this site already but couldnt see it quickly)....i FINALLY came across a JG science fiction adventure campaign pack, that when you open it, there is something written on the back of the orange cover sheet in the pack.

amazing how i hadnt even noticed it before...i must have been brain-dead when checking.

anyway the normal ones dont have the JG reference number on them, but the ones with the info on the back of the sheet, do.

so there we are - mystery solved (well for me anyway)

Al