Far Future Enterprises
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:42 am 

http://www.farfuture.net/

From their site:
Far Future Enterprises is the successor to Game Designers' Workshop; we publish reprints of the classic role-playing game systems originally produced by GDW: Traveller (as well as many of its licensed support materials), 2300 AD, Twilight: 2000, and Dark Conspiracy.
 We work closely with other publishers (Mongoose, Steve Jackson Games, RPG Realms, Seeker, RPGNow, and DriveThruRPG) who publish their own versions of our products under license from FFE.

Wondering if they have the license from Judges Guild to release JG Traveller products?  Will have to fire off some emails.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 am 

About halfway down on their main page is this snippet:

"...
We are pleased to announce the pending release of our latest CD-ROM (Ships November 11): Traveller: The Apocrypha-2. The second disk of licensed Classic Traveller titles. The AP-2 CDROM includes
  * Judge's Guild.
     * Paranoia Press.
        * Mike Jackson's Third Imperium fanzine.
..."

Would be interesting to see what Bob Jr says about it.

EDIT: just noticed they're also giving away a PDF of Starships and Spacecraft (JG89) linked through DriveThruRpg

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:42 pm 

I believe when Bob Bledsaw was dealing with Gordon Hunter the Judges Guild Traveller rights were separated from the rest of the Judges Guild material when Necromancer Games took over.