Dark Tower Errata
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:04 pm 

Been reading through some stuff and came across this tidbit of interest.

In Pegasus #7, on page 70-71, there is letter from none other than Wolfgang Baur (with that name being relatively unique, I'll assume its the same guy many know today...) asking some questions about Dark Tower, which then gets a response from Paul Jaquays, and reveals errata for the release (and some insight into its development being somewhere between OD&D and AD&D but neither.)

Since I don't have copyright ownership, I won't post it here...but I thought those who love this module show know where to look to "fill in the details," as it were.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:40 am 

I supposed you missed the other Dark Tower Addendum that appeared in another Judges Guild publication ... eh?

There is an article in Dungeoneer #12 titled Legends of Dark Tower by Paul Jaquays which adds in some rumor tables for the module.

I scanned in both articles for the revised release through Goodman Games which I hope fit in nicely with what was done in the rewrite.  I still haven't looked over the final product that much.

YIM  

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:44 am 

WereSteve wrote:I supposed you missed the other Dark Tower Addendum that appeared in another Judges Guild publication ... eh?

Well, as I have not read it yet, I would say I have not missed it. However, rumors, to me, aren't extremely important to the running of the module as, say, where the entrances are or how certain items actually work. But, I do appreciate knowing there is more out there.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.