City states on e-bay
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:32 am 

FYI I have just put put City State of the Invincible Overlord (original not revised) and the City State of the World Emperor.

Both are missing the cover sheet but otherwise complete, with maps and booklets in good condition.

** expired eBay auction **

Would anyone be interested in two of the broadsheet Judges Guild newspapers (issue 3 and issue 6)? - I would describe them in poor condition as the paper has yellowed and issue 6 is a bit creased on the top, but given the low print runs they may be of help in completing a set.

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:03 pm 

Martyn wrote:FYI I have just put put City State of the Invincible Overlord (original not revised) and the City State of the World Emperor.
Both are missing the cover sheet but otherwise complete, with maps and booklets in good condition.

** expired eBay auction **

Would anyone be interested in two of the broadsheet Judges Guild newspapers (issue 3 and issue 6)? - I would describe them in poor condition as the paper has yellowed and issue 6 is a bit creased on the top, but given the low print runs they may be of help in completing a set.

Gaming fool in the USA is selling covers to City State of the invincible overlord. World emperor has three books, so three slightly different covers. The newspapers are probably judges guild journals (check the subweb should have pictures of them). The numbering can be a little confusing.

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:27 pm 

Re the Judges Guild Journals.

Issue No #3 has an (N) after it which I presume is the JG reference. and is Aug / Sept 1977

Issue 6 is item #51  Oct / Nov 1977

Will send photos by e-mail, as I don't believe I can post them on the forum.

Thanks for you help.
Martyn[/img]

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:38 pm 

Martyn wrote:Re the Judges Guild Journals.

Issue No #3 has an (N) after it which I presume is the JG reference. and is Aug / Sept 1977

Issue 6 is item #51  Oct / Nov 1977

Will send photos by e-mail, as I don't believe I can post them on the forum.

Thanks for you help.
Martyn[/img]

Those are issues #5 and #6 (you can see it with the dates Aug/Sept 1977 and #6 being Oct/Nov 1977). It might say #3 but it is actually JGJ #5

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:09 pm 

Thanks Jason,

It is a mislabelled issue 5 (they must all have been).

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:43 pm 

Martyn wrote:Thanks Jason,

It is a mislabelled issue 5 (they must all have been).

According to the JG subweb that is what happened. The number is wrong but the letter code (N) and the date are coorect. The real JGJ #3 is (L)