Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:56 pm 

sauromatian wrote:Who's on first?

Exactly!

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:08 am 

Plaag wrote:
'Hammermill Bond' watermarks do show up in 1976.  That map however was not apart of the CSIO set, only the players version at that scale.  The judges map for that set is the 4 section one.

ShaneG.

umm well there are FOUR section maps of that size with the hammermill thing on shane, thats what i was trying to say to you?

now i am more confused than i was before i asked :)

i think i will just sell it all as a lot and anyone who wants it, can have it....fine with me :)

thanks anyway for all the help.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:28 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:That blank map, I don't even see any hexes on it. That's what's throwing me.

Nope, nothing, not a single hex or any other visible markings.

I obtained the Blank Map from the guy that is located near me who bought out the entire stock from one of the Judges Guild Warehouses about 15 year ago.
He still has a large collection of several JG items.
Though perhaps 65-70% of his remaining stock is the Traveller Space related Games that JG published.

The Blank map was included with other JG Wilderlands maps I bought from him a few months ago.
It was included with a stack of maps (About 6" thick) that I was purchasing from him and neither of us noticed it was blank at the time.

I only noticed this one when I got back home and started sorting through them all to sort them into seperate smaller stacks.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Previous