Visions of war booklet FOR FREE
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:13 am 

Hello everyone,

rearranging my room I found a leftover from my old Planescape collection. It's a Visions of war booklet from the Hellbound: the Blood War boxed set that I must've had in two copies (since I'm sure I sold my box absolutely complete back then). Unfortunately, the last two pages have a brown stain of unknown origins and the lower part of the cover detached from the rest. The booklet is otherwise in good conditions, all pages present, clean and unmarked from a smoke-free environment.

I obviously don't need this anymore and I'd be more than happy to ship it to a collector whose Hellbound box was incomplete and missing this very piece. Free of charge (though I may charge the shipping costs if they are more than a few euros; shipping from Italy to foreign countries tend to be expensive).

I rarely visit these boards so if you're interest, contact me at andreacolombo (at) email (dot) com

Children of Bodom angry are rising, running amok, slaying with a sense of desire! From the twilight of the past, among the victims who died, Something Wild has survived!