Some help for my home game
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:37 pm 

I know this isn't about buying and selling a product.  But, with the knowledge of the folks here, I am hoping you can help me out for my home D&D game.

Does anyone know any adventures that take place in the plane of Gehenna? Whether they are in a Dungeon Mag, a 3rd party source, or some TSR/Wizards product, any help is greatly appreciated, since much to my player's chagrin, their characters ended up gating into Gehenna.  

Thanks in advance for any help.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:10 pm 

I have a hardcover book by White Wolf called Gehenna its WW2999 and written for A Time of Judgement Chronicle for Vampire: The Masquerade.

Don't know if it is similar to what you are looking for or not - I have never really opened it.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:14 am 

There is information on it, I believe, in both the Planewalker's Handbook, The Blood War, and other Planescape books... anything that discusses Gehenna or The Grey Wastes. I also seem to recall a single adventure in OP1: Tales of the Outer Planes that has an adventure in there featuring yugoloths, the main creature type of the plane.

Oh, and the Vampire thing has little to do with the AD&D thing. :)

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:45 am 

Isn't there a bit on Something Wild? I can't remember. I'll have a quick look through my modules and let you know if I find anything.

"Somehow, in hell I knew there would be mushrooms"