Planescape Blood Wars Card Game
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:46 am 

So... I almost completed the set (series 1 and 2 basegame , expansions and promo). I just need the key of pain and the floating gods. If anyone would be willing to part with those please pm me?

I obviously have many doubles myself, if you're looking for cards let me know and I'll have a look!

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:46 pm 

I have them, but they are in my set.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:37 pm 

I'm sure quite a feelw people have them as part of their sets. It's the folks with doubles I'm looking for ;)

And as stated, always happy to help others with collecting.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:54 am 

Something interesting came up at BGG: the design notes for the never-released expansions 4, 5 and 6. For those interested, you can download them from the files section under the game page. Blood Wars | Board Game | BoardGameGeek

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:12 am 

The suggestion on the acaeum subweb that best buy packs may have contained 3rd edition cards has been debunked (with pictures Third Edition | Blood Wars. Perhaps someone can update that entry?

No proof of 3rd edition cards actually existing has been found as far as I know.

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:34 pm 

Dear all,
For Blood wars III edition I can confirm that, the set is out.

Last edited by reivaxtc on Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:41 pm 

Upgrade cards from base set to II edition

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:33 pm 

I am the one who posted the previous unreleased notes for sets 4, 5, 6. You’re welcome.

I also organized a group to put the card text to the pictures and assemble the sets into printable cards. They are available for download at BoardGameGeek. You’re welcome.

I have one of the better Blood Wars sets in America. I have complete set 1 and set 2, along with all three expansions. In addition, I have ten playable decks I take to the occasional convention. People are often surprised to see the game still alive.

A while ago, I got the name of the one and only Blood Wars world champ. I sent out a letter to the fifteen people in the US with that name and I found the guy. His deck was still in storage, but he dug it out. Unfortunately, he wouldn’t sell it. The story is documented on BoardGameGeek.

I also have an extra two The Lady of Pain and one extra The Key of Pain. Also, one extra Guardian Molydeus. As well as numerous chase and rare cards available for trade. If you need to complete a set, I’m one of the best to contact. You can post to the BGG forums and find several people out there to complete your set.

The two things I’ve always wanted is a Blood Wars uncut sheet and a set of 3rd. If anyone has one, and is willing to sell, please let me know. I’d be willing to trade a lot for these. Hopefully the many, many, many hours of work it took to get the info for sets 4, 5, 6 and get them into printable format will get me some goodwill.

-Boring Norm
[email protected]

Previous