Planescape Blood Wars Card Game
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:52 am 

well my daughter really likes the cards. she has tons of them yu-gi-oh things. i play that with her from tiem to time. no-one else will so i divulge just to keep her happy - dunno even how to play the bloody thing yet i always manage to kick her butt every time to her annoyance.

i have just bought a box of them AD&D trading cards from 1993 for her xmas box - she will really like them, and will prb add the bloodwar ones to that too. i aint really bothered with selling them - hardly seems worth the bother, so will just let her have them - would rather them go to a good home, where she will be happy to use them and appreciate them! :)

thanks for the input tho - much appreciated

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:39 pm 

hey all.  i collected blood wars when they first came out - let a 'good friend' i grew up with borrow my collection, and he took it with him when he moved.  anywho...  i'm looking to build up my collection from zero.  if you have any new/mint cards or unopened packs/boxed sets i'm interested in hearing from you.  [email protected]  thanks!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:34 am 

photoartbykevin wrote:hey all.  i collected blood wars when they first came out - let a 'good friend' i grew up with borrow my collection, and he took it with him when he moved.  anywho...  i'm looking to build up my collection from zero.  if you have any new/mint cards or unopened packs/boxed sets i'm interested in hearing from you.  [email protected]  thanks!

hey kevin!

i will have alook later and see what i have (if i get the chance)....i assume you live in the US? that being the case, its prb not worth sending them to you from here as the shipping will be a LOT as they are quite heavy, so might be worth mentioning it to some of the more local folks here...

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:40 am 

Al- Thank you for the reply. I do live in the US, in Texas. You are right about the shipping costs, but if you have any in nm/m condition or unopened packs/boxes...  I'll be happy to pay the shipping.  Tnx!  -Kevin

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:39 am 

photoartbykevin wrote:Al- Thank you for the reply. I do live in the US, in Texas. You are right about the shipping costs, but if you have any in nm/m condition or unopened packs/boxes...  I'll be happy to pay the shipping.  Tnx!  -Kevin

hey kev....well from what i can remember (long while since i looked), they were at least NM....i think they were shrinked tbh, but i just cant remember...leave it with me and i will check anyway and get back to you (dont hold your breath tho cos i have a list of things to do as long as my arm!!) :D

meanwhile, if anyone else has anything of this sort that you might want, maybe they will SEE THIS and PM you :D

regards, Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:23 am 

The only card I never found was from set 3, the chase Garl Glittergold.  If anyone has one, PM me.  Would be nice to complete the set.

Prolific Collector
Subweb Admin
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:00 am 

Consider your collection completed, robarlis. ;) Found one in my boxes and boxes and boxes that you can have.

I know how painful it is to need *one* more card. Merry Christmas. ;)

Waterdeep? Never heard of it.

-Factol Pentar, Doomguard

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:40 am 

Many thanks to Azurah, the missing Garl Glittergold is in my possession, and my collection is now complete.

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:40 am 

I have what I believe is a complete set of Bloodwards cards. If anyone wants them. I have literally thousands of cards, and have some of the cards a hundred times over.

Get in touch if you're after gapfillers or the whole lot; much rather ship the whole lot to someone.

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:18 am 

I am looking to complete a Blood Wars card game collection.  If anyone has any help or guidance, please let me know.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:21 pm 

I'm looking to buy a complete set of Bloodwars cards if someone has one they want to get rid of..
Thanks

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:43 am 

I have a few boxes of Bloodwars cards but never did complete the set.  Still have a box or two of unopened packs too.  If you know what cards you are looking for, I could probably fill in some gaps or swap doubles to fill in some gaps in my set too.

I wonder if I have a list of cards somewhere - is there an easy to use list online?

Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:41 pm 

I'm moving onto college and i figured I would also move on with my Bloodwar collection. I have a thousand of cards in mint condition. Anyone interested? I live in CA. E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

The Card Mang

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:14 am 

Alrighty....

I am looking to buy some cards, mainly from the third set, but bulk buys are welcome, just hit me up on aim or email me. my information is in my profile. I have a verified paypal account to make things easier.

My real purpose, though, is this...

Can anyone please provide the rules on playing this game? I cannot find the rules anywhere on the net, and I cannot find a copy of the Warlords Tactical Manual.

Thank you!

- edit -

I found a rules booklet for the game, so I am fine with that. I am still looking to buy collections, boxes, packs, certain cards, etc though :) PM or email please, even if you read this 6+ months after the fact!

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:35 pm 

If any one has any of the 3rd edition cards (TSR 1128C) and would like to trade or work out some other deal just let me know. My email is  :arrow: [email protected] and my trade list is at  :arrow:    Blood Wars CCG Trading - Trade List

:arrow: There is a lot of the First (TSR 1128), and 2nd (TSR 1128B) Cards listed as well.  :arrow:

TSR 1128  Blood Wars DUEL-DECK Card Game (1st Edition)

TSR 1128B  Blood Wars DUEL-DECK Card Game (2nd Edition (|| in text box))

TSR 1128C  Blood Wars DUEL-DECK Card Game (3rd Edition (||| in text box))

TSR 1130  Blood Wars Escalation Pack 1:  Rebels & Reinforcements

TSR 1131  Blood Wars Escalation Pack 2:  Factols & Factions

TSR 1132  Blood Wars Escalation Pack 3:  Powers & Proxies

TSR 1128P    Starter Pack of 6 Blood Wars Duel-Decks (1st Edition)

TSR 1128PB  Starter Pack of 6 Blood Wars Duel-Decks (2nd Edition)

TSR 1128PC  Starter Pack of 6 Blood Wars Duel-Decks (3rd Edition)

TSR 1140 Blood Wars Warlord's Tactical Manual

Prolific Collector
Subweb Admin
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:54 am 

I passed your list along to someone I know needs some trades/buys to complete their set.

I also wanted to swear a little bit... I've been resisting the urge to try to collect all the made 2nd and 3rd edition cards, namely because collecting TCGs drives me batty. And you just made me itch to do it. ;)

But anyway, please confirm my notion that only the duel-deck cards were released in these two later editions. If I was wrong in thinking this, I might cry or kick a puppy. (But not really, I like puppies.)

Waterdeep? Never heard of it.

-Factol Pentar, Doomguard

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:47 am 

Hello.
Only today I learned of the existence of this game. Shame on me. :oops:
And as any newbe I have questions:
So far they are:
1. I've find some starter lots on ebay, each starter have "2 randomly sorted 50-card decks, with cards drawn from a set of 300" in description. Is it really so and each deck in each starter is sort of "unique" (not like preconstructed deck in other games where you now which cards are in deck). Can I catch "uber-rare" cards in Starters?
2. Size of cards. Is it same as MTG cards? I'm asking because of sleeves and albums.

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:54 am 

hello,

I have an almost complete set of Blood wars cards. There are some I could not find anywhere, and I would like to trade them to the many double rares and chase cards I have. Here is the list of my missing cards:

The Aegis E3
Artemis' Bow E3
Bogle's Glen E2
Dabus E3
Garl Glittergold E3
Guardian Molydeus P
Hezrou E2
Key of Pain E2
Lolth E3
Occupying Forces E3
Signer Mark E2
Throne of The Gods E3
Thrym E3
Undead Host E2
Wrath of the Gods E3
Zeus E3

I don't have a list of my double cards, but there are many. If you have cards and like to trade (or sell, if you don't need cards), please PM or email me.
I know the Guardian Molydeus won't be anywhere available, since it's a Promo card.

thanks Henriette

PreviousNext