Adventure on a manuscript...
Author

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:50 am 

ciao guys, here you can find some pics of a manuscript i recently found in a lot of pscape stuff i bought on ebay... the trouble is that i lost both auction nr and email of the seller and therefore i cannot ask him what's that... who can help me?

1ST PART:

2ND PART:

3RD PART:

HANDOUTS:

NPC SHEETS:

tnx and ciaooo

I am the servant of the Secret Maps, Wielder of the flame of Clone!
You cannot quote! The dark spam will not avail you, flame of Udun.
Go back to the Shadow! You... cannot... post!!!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:41 am 

That's pretty cool!!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:03 am 

Blackmoor wrote:That's pretty cool!!

...tnx! ...but any clue on it?  :roll:

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:12 am 

aia wrote:
...tnx! ...but any clue on it?  :roll:

I think it's just a homemade item - something a player typed up.  I get them from time to time in large lots.  I auction them off and mbassoc usually buys it.  :D

I don't think you are going to find any history other than that - seems to be just well made personal use item - perhaps they hoped to submit it somewhere . . .

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:32 am 

Beyondthebreach wrote:I don't think you are going to find any history other than that - seems to be just well made personal use item . . .

that's my only doubt: it seems to be too pretty for being an home made adv, isn't it? (i.e. i used to type some pieces of campaign for my players but i've never paid attention to layout as well as errors...  :P )

Beyondthebreach wrote:perhaps they hoped to submit it somewhere . . .

uhmmm... it could be... i checked into all the official adventures and was not able to find anything about it...

maybe (and that's my alternative idea) it was a module for a tournament...  :?:

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:44 am 

aia wrote:
that's my only doubt: it seems to be too pretty for being an home made adv, isn't it? (i.e. i used to type some pieces of campaign for my players but i've never paid attention to layout as well as errors... Razz )

I wouldn't say that necessarily . . . I wish I had a lot of the stuff I used to type out.  I had 15+ pages of new Star Frontiers equipment, weapons, aliens and megacorps.  I also had typed out a couple D&D adventures, countless lists of new weapons, monsters, character classes as well as innumerable aspects of Campaign Settings I was using.  

I always made sure my grammar and spelling was correct (and would reprint out pages if they contained errors).  I would spend hours just trying to determine how I wanted my charts and tables to be organized . . .  

Figure, even by Senior year of high school, I could type 60+ wpm (and by the time I was in college around 70+).  Not only was it much nicer appearing to type, but I could do it faster than writing by hand!

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "