Adventure on a manuscript...
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:50 am 

ciao guys, here you can find some pics of a manuscript i recently found in a lot of pscape stuff i bought on ebay... the trouble is that i lost both auction nr and email of the seller and therefore i cannot ask him what's that... who can help me?

1ST PART:

2ND PART:

3RD PART:

HANDOUTS:

NPC SHEETS:

tnx and ciaooo

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:41 am 

That's pretty cool!!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:03 am 

Blackmoor wrote:That's pretty cool!!

...tnx! ...but any clue on it?  :roll:

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:12 am 

aia wrote:
...tnx! ...but any clue on it?  :roll:

I think it's just a homemade item - something a player typed up.  I get them from time to time in large lots.  I auction them off and mbassoc usually buys it.  :D

I don't think you are going to find any history other than that - seems to be just well made personal use item - perhaps they hoped to submit it somewhere . . .

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:32 am 

Beyondthebreach wrote:I don't think you are going to find any history other than that - seems to be just well made personal use item . . .

that's my only doubt: it seems to be too pretty for being an home made adv, isn't it? (i.e. i used to type some pieces of campaign for my players but i've never paid attention to layout as well as errors...  :P )

Beyondthebreach wrote:perhaps they hoped to submit it somewhere . . .

uhmmm... it could be... i checked into all the official adventures and was not able to find anything about it...

maybe (and that's my alternative idea) it was a module for a tournament...  :?:

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:44 am 

aia wrote:
that's my only doubt: it seems to be too pretty for being an home made adv, isn't it? (i.e. i used to type some pieces of campaign for my players but i've never paid attention to layout as well as errors... Razz )

I wouldn't say that necessarily . . . I wish I had a lot of the stuff I used to type out.  I had 15+ pages of new Star Frontiers equipment, weapons, aliens and megacorps.  I also had typed out a couple D&D adventures, countless lists of new weapons, monsters, character classes as well as innumerable aspects of Campaign Settings I was using.  

I always made sure my grammar and spelling was correct (and would reprint out pages if they contained errors).  I would spend hours just trying to determine how I wanted my charts and tables to be organized . . .  

Figure, even by Senior year of high school, I could type 60+ wpm (and by the time I was in college around 70+).  Not only was it much nicer appearing to type, but I could do it faster than writing by hand!

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "