Recent Fun Planescape Finds. :)
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:52 pm 

I had been wanting to start collecting planescape for a while now, I got this lot, and am very happy with it..complete sets and great condition...maybe paid a little too much for it but the free shipping helped...but its definitely a fun find for me...

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Jorge

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:06 am 

carrejo wrote:I had been wanting to start collecting planescape for a while now, I got this lot, and am very happy with it..complete sets and great condition...maybe paid a little too much for it but the free shipping helped...but its definitely a fun find for me...

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Jorge

But since you needed everything in it, it was a nice find...   :D

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:45 am 

Invincible Overlord wrote:But since you needed everything in it, it was a nice find...   :D

As a lot that still sold very cheap (but I guess prices are down quite a bit on Planescape stuff).

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:24 pm 

I was struck by how cheap Planescape box sets and modules were at the Gencon auctions. I saw several minty/excellent box sets go below $50 and some of the more difficult modules to find in the sub-$20 space.

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:12 am 

Boredflak wrote in Recent Fun Planescape Finds. :):I was struck by how cheap Planescape box sets and modules were at the Gencon auctions. I saw several minty/excellent box sets go below $50 and some of the more difficult modules to find in the sub-$20 space.

That's not an unreasonable price for a boxed set, except for the Hellbound boxed set which starts around $75+.

I wonder when they were selling the modules... which day...?

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:11 am 

Planes of Conflict also usually sells for $75+.  $50 or a bit lower is about right for the others.

Previous