Recent Fun Planescape Finds. :)
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:30 pm 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5242727560

I'm pretty pleased. Not a "Holy crap!" deal, but I'll get the auction price back reselling Faction War (as it's the third copy I've got now, heh), but I finally got a copy of the Inifinite Staircase.

And I figure the other books have got to cover the $17 shipping, so I'm in the clear :P

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:06 pm 

GraysonAC wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5242727560

I'm pretty pleased. Not a "Holy crap!" deal, but I'll get the auction price back reselling Faction War (as it's the third copy I've got now, heh), but I finally got a copy of the Inifinite Staircase.

And I figure the other books have got to cover the $17 shipping, so I'm in the clear :P

fwiw i think you got a pretty decent deal there. you should make back your outlay selling the rest imo, leaving you with faction war and then you can sit on it for a nice premium :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Subweb Admin
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:35 am 

Not a bad find at all, especially if you sell the rest like Al said. Glad you got your Infinite Staircase!

And if you want to sell that Pirates of the Fallen Stars, I know someone looking for it. Feel free to pm if you wish. ;)

And, yes, I actually *am* working on the Planescape subweb, believe it or not. :D Yay! Sometimes slow going with life, but it is going!

Waterdeep? Never heard of it.

-Factol Pentar, Doomguard

Prolific Collector
Subweb Admin
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:04 am 

Good news on my own personal Planescape collection, which seems to be the only thing going right nowadays... I got my manuscripts and they're awesome. I've never spent so much on something before and probably won't be able to for quite a while, but I'm quite happy about them.

Also, yay, I finally got the *last* Blood Wars card that I needed today. The elusive little bastard!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:09 pm 

Well, I don't know how this one managed to slip under the radar, but I'm pretty darn pleased.

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29392-235 ... 8733261170

Not as cool as the manuscripts (my wife woulda killed me if I bought those), but I'm really enthused :)   And from a great seller too, so I'm not worried about them actually being in Very Good condition!!!   :lol:

Prolific Collector
Subweb Admin
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:29 pm 

I'm glad to see that you won both the pins and the stickers, GraysonAC! :) Congrats on both! Nice additions to your collection!

Edit: And good on the prices, too.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:16 am 

Azurah wrote:I'm glad to see that you won both the pins and the stickers, GraysonAC! :) Congrats on both! Nice additions to your collection!

Edit: And good on the prices, too.

As one of the people bidding against him I am not sure how I will take that..... but ok  :?

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:34 am 

As one of the people bidding against him I am not sure how I will take that..... but ok

Don't take it personally; Just ask what she paid for a full set of buttons some months ago  :twisted:

Prolific Collector
Subweb Admin
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:39 am 

Sorry, Malrith... I've yet to learn everyone's ebay user name. :P Still not sure which you are. Sorry you didn't get them. I'm just glad someone from the forum got them. That means they'll at least be appreciated.

And yes, Steven, thanks for bringing that (over a year old info) up. You're always so comforting. :wink: Maybe I'll keep these two boxes sitting by my desk. :twisted: (kidding, of course)

Edit: *ponder* Unless you're talking about my token "frothing Planescape fanatic" bid on the stickers...

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:28 am 

Azurah wrote:And yes, Steven, thanks for bringing that (over a year old info) up. You're always so comforting. :wink: Maybe I'll keep these two boxes sitting by my desk. :twisted: (kidding, of course)

thats ok Mia, david and ian do this to me ALL the time. i will never live down the L3 i bought, in one of them far-too-often impulsive moments :)

such is life.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:10 am 

Edit: *ponder* Unless you're talking about my token "frothing Planescape fanatic" bid on the stickers...

That might have been the one, yes :)

At least you can claim you didn't know how rare they were, just like Al's L3. After all, many Planescape items you've won ARE really uncommon, rare or even unique. *GRRR, lucky girl* :wink:

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:42 am 

Azurah wrote:Sorry, Malrith... I've yet to learn everyone's ebay user name. :P Still not sure which you are. Sorry you didn't get them. I'm just glad someone from the forum got them. That means they'll at least be appreciated.

And yes, Steven, thanks for bringing that (over a year old info) up. You're always so comforting. :wink: Maybe I'll keep these two boxes sitting by my desk. :twisted: (kidding, of course)

mishra01

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Prolific Collector
Subweb Admin
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:52 am 

Well, now I know. I think I'm going to start a list, too, so I don't forget. :P

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:46 am 

Azurah wrote:Well, now I know. I think I'm going to start a list, too, so I don't forget. :P

you should prb get the other lists done first, while we are alive still  :P  :P  :P  :P

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:22 pm 

Azurah wrote:That means they'll at least be appreciated.

Oooh heck yes. The pins are very cool. Really, really crappily made, but they're awesome, heh.

I'll likely relist one of the sets of stickers I won, since there were two pages, and would rather see someone else enjoy 'em. They got a bit bent in the shipping, but nothing too bad. They're also very neat :)

Prolific Collector
Subweb Admin
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:14 pm 

you should prb get the other lists done first, while we are alive still

Yes, that is the plan. I apologize for not being around lately. It seems the godawful year of 2005 ended for me with a car accident. Nothing too bad, not my fault so the other party pays (thank goodness), and even my baby (car) is almost fixed, but I took a bit of a vacation after that happened.

Yay for 2006 and happy belated new year to you all! Old news, but my last fun recent Planescape find was a new scanner to scan the last couple of the foreign box and book covers for the subforum. Yay!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:45 am 

glad to hear youre ok - now get this web done already :D

just slightly OT but didnt know where else to put it as there isnt a "random thoughts" section in planescape.

when you get a sec, go and look at cougs completed listings that have just finished.

if anyone out there thinks planescape stuff aint worth diddly, wait till you see what the last lot of stuff went for  8O  8O  8O  8O

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:36 am 

Just got Faces of Evil: The Fiends from a small town gamestore for $10.00 in nice condition :D

Only missing 2 planescape books now :  Inner Planes and Faction War!

Anybody wnat to sell or trade for them 8)

J

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

PreviousNext