About the subforum....
Author

Prolific Collector
Subweb Admin
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:49 pm 

Thanks for the heads up on the Spanish products and I quite appreciate a point out to the magazine content. I admit that logging the magazine content always seemed daunting to me. I'll have to use that list and whip out my tub o' Dragon/Dungeon mags and see what I can get an image of.

Also, just at a quick glance for your guide over there, there's at least some images in the magazine section on the Acaeum PS forum you can link to your magazine issues if you want some cover images, there. Hopefully someday when I get some time there will be even more. I'm sure I have a good deal of these issues, somewhere.

Waterdeep? Never heard of it.

-Factol Pentar, Doomguard

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:38 am 

Hi again Azurah,

I hope you'll excuse the shameless self-promotion. I've just completed a chronological tour through the Planescape product line over on RPG Geek. I relied heavily on the Acaeum Planescape sub-web for information on some of the products in the Guide, so I wanted to just say thanks for that -- I've linked back to the relevant pages here whenever that made sense.

It was really a lot of fun exploring everything released for Planescape in publication order, so I'm hoping that end-result makes for a somewhat entertaining read too.

Warm regards,
Echohawk

Prolific Collector
Subweb Admin
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:46 pm 

Hi Echohawk! That's a pretty awesome tour through the planes you've put together, there. It was very fun to read through and very informative... so much work to put everything chronologically like that! Very cool and absolutely bookmarked. I'm glad if the subweb could help you at all with the venture - I was hoping it would be useful and interesting when I was putting it together, so whenever I hear that it was, or if it helps put pieces of the Planescape-whole together, it makes me incredibly happy. :D

And actually, your site helps hugely with the daunting PS magazine problem that's been hanging over my head. If you don't mind, your site is the prefect reference for the magazines that included Planescape-related content, so I'll likely be referencing your site right back. Might be PM'ing you someday in the future. But anyway, great job on the site and huge appreciation for the work you put into it!

Waterdeep? Never heard of it.

-Factol Pentar, Doomguard

Previous