Evaluation for all Planescape Books and Boxes
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:41 pm 

Hi players and collectors,
I want to sell all my Planescape books and boxes collection from AD&D 2nd edition.
I've got all what was done (except: A player's  Primer to the Outlands (CD audio) ref 2610 and the Inner Planes ref 2634): 5 boxes and 23 books, in english, never played, in perfect condition.

So what is a good evaluation.
Thanks for your answers (free will no be retained ;)

Last edited by detchevus on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:30 pm 

detchevus wrote in Evaluation for all Planescape Books and Boxes:Hi players and collectors,
I want to sell all my Planescape books and boxes collection from AD&D 2nd edition.
I've got all what was done (except the Inner Planes ref 2634): 5 boxes and 23 books, in english, never played, in perfect condition.

So what is a good evaluation.
Thanks for your answers (free will no be retained ;)

Short answer: It depends.
Long answer: It depends on what titles are there, how much people are willing to spend for the whole collection and what the current market value is for the collection as a whole. Right now, 2nd Edition isn't really selling for all that much, I've been able to pick up some really good bargains because everyone is throwing money at the 1st Edition and OD&D stuff.
I'd be interested, but I couldn't pay more than $50 (my personal limit on anything.)

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:29 pm 

The boxed sets still sell well (~$40 for the campaign set, and as much as $100 for the Blood War boxed set).

The individual source books can sell from $10 to $75 (i.e. Dead Gods, the Astral Plane).

So if you want to sell them here, put a list of everything you have in the Classified section. Pictures of the items are a plus!!!

Good luck.

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:59 pm 

Hi everybody,
subject close. Everything was sell to a collector.
Thanks.