Document research
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:53 am 

Howdy all, i recenty found among my stuff a "homebrew" adventure which i believe it is related to Harbringer House (i ahve never played that module and i am not sure about the contents)... now, it might be one of the following:

1 - (very likely) homebrew material based on a planescape campaign which is realted to the official module (prequel, sequel, ... ?)

2 - (very unlikely) some stuff from TSR or from the author...

Now, i believe the easiest thing to do is getting in touch with Harbringer House's author (Bill Slavicsek)... would you do that? would you do smtg different?

Prolific Collector
Subweb Admin
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:22 pm 

It's a tough task trying to track down the origin of material such as that. Might be a good idea to start with the author. If he's open to fielding the questions, he might know or at the very least be able to point you in a direction with better answers. Good luck!

Waterdeep? Never heard of it.

-Factol Pentar, Doomguard

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:20 am 

Ah, sorry if i didnt update this topic: i got a reply from the author (Bill Slavicsek)... not as good as i was hoping:

<<I'm not sure what you have. It's not mine. It looks a bit like an RPGA adventure, but I'm not familiar with it. Sorry I can't be of more help, but it doesn't appear to be anything official from TSR.>>

so now i dont know how to go ahead (iirc i wrote a PM/email to Frank to check about the RPGA hit i got from Bill...).