Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 26 of 111123 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 109110111
Author

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:20 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
 http://cgi.ebay.com/Flash-Gordon-Warrio ... -/26062282 2310?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cae54aba6

ROFLMAO.
You missed a trick there. Should have been in the Fun Finds thread.
So who got this little gem at that price?

Really? I've never seen the FGU version as too much of a gem. I had a box of these a few years back and they were tough sells for the most part. At $25 + shipping I'm not sure if there would be too much profit there to resell. Do they sell better in the UK or has there been much more interest in them in the last few years?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:45 pm 

JasonZavoda wrote:Really? I've never seen the FGU version as too much of a gem. I had a box of these a few years back and they were tough sells for the most part.

I guess people don't like you too much as a seller then.  A few years ago, one seller sold 3 of these (along with a lot of other rares) and all sold for $70+, I think the high was around $90.  It seems to be one of the most collectible FGU items.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:47 pm 

beasterbrook wrote:I actually just pickeed up the ringbinder edition off the guy who was selling the Flash Gordon above..

That's a nice pickup.  The books inside are the same as the normal product but that is only the 2nd such binder I have seen.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm 

I grabbed the Flash Gordon book (thanks for the pointer Jason!):  I figured it would make a nice otherworldly demi-plane off of Castle Greyhawk sometime :D

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:00 am 

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Badmike has a Necromancer D1 for $20 (some highlighting)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:34 am 

beasterbrook wrote:I actually just pickeed up the ringbinder edition off the guy who was selling the Flash Gordon above..

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Brette:)

I never new that edition existed, and if I had seen it before you, it'd have been sold.  :oops:   Looks like a rarity with some nice bonus extras in the there that don't dome in the regular copy. Damn good find there, Brette.

grodog wrote:I grabbed the Flash Gordon book (thanks for the pointer Jason!):  I figured it would make a nice otherworldly demi-plane off of Castle Greyhawk sometime :D

Funny. I remember a DM in my youth doing something very similar with a little Judge Dredd city. Makes for an interesting deviation from regular gameplay, but at least Flash Gordon should be easier to ballance that Judge Dreadd was. Good buy at that price anyways. Congrads.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:57 am 

Never seen it before as well! Very very nice find! Did you know its existence before?

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:18 am 

Dune rpg hardcover. Still at an amazingly low bid and about 8 hours to go (at this point)

$203 final bid

Last edited by JasonZavoda on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:25 pm 

lokiwookie wrote:
Never seen it before as well! Very very nice find! Did you know its existence before?

Well when you do lots of seaching on the net you come across a lot of stuff you didn't know about..

http://index.rpg.net/display-entry.phtml?editionid=5963

Some of it sticks and some doesn't.. I knew about it, I just hadn't seen one in a while.. I'm slowly putting together a want list and most of it rarely comes up for sale.. you know how that goes;)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:58 pm 

I noticed that someone scored themselves a Heritage Dungeon Dwellers order catalog a couple weeks ago

That was a bidding war between two people.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:15 pm 

beasterbrook wrote:
Well when you do lots of seaching on the net you come across a lot of stuff you didn't know about..

Thanks! I didn't think it would have been listed on RPGnet. But as you said, sometimes you find interesting things when searching at random on the web.
Especially on ebay :)

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:14 pm 

The MPC shrink Orc War set I mentioned has been relisted:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0131260544

Still $45 bin though.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:17 pm 

grodog wrote:The MPC shrink Orc War set I mentioned has been relisted:  

Still $45 bin though.

Those sets are cool, but hard sells anymore.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:21 am 

Fair price for an original Warhammer box set:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0245922861

I'm pretty sure my copy doesn't have the ref card or errata sheet.  Those must have been added later.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:06 pm 

TheHistorian wrote:Fair price for an original Warhammer box set:  

I'm pretty sure my copy doesn't have the ref card or errata sheet.  Those must have been added later.

Even factoring in the $9 shipping, I would call that a pretty good deal.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:07 pm 

beasterbrook wrote:

Some of it sticks and some doesn't.. I knew about it, I just hadn't seen one in a while.. I'm slowly putting together a want list and most of it rarely comes up for sale.. you know how that goes;)

Already got it in Brette...looks very cool. I'm definitely putting it on my list of older goodies to look for. The binder is cheapo but the book itself is bent somewhat from being in the binder for years.  But it looks like a really good read....might have to read it before sending it on!!!  :D

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:18 am 

Companions Islandia lot:  

(Note that pages of 1st print Hareth were hole punched loose sheets, but the covers were not punched).

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:57 am 

Curse on Hareth came hole punched.
Nice starter set there for someone. Probably go to $80 or $100.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 26 of 111123 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 109110111