Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 76 of 111123 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 109110111
Author

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:16 pm 

2nd Edition Tallisman with five Expansions.

Plus a homemade copy of another (Dragon) Expansion set.

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Still under $70 with over 4 days left.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:18 pm 

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Dragon Pass box set.

looks complete to me and in very nice condition.

Still less than $35 with 2-1/2 days left.

Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:22 pm 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MEBIDX:IT

Circus Minimus, hardly used.

This is a new version of Circus Maximus with the rules somewhat simplified.

Send an inquiry to the seller... it is well worth your trouble to reduce shipping costs.

He is VERY patient and will stack listings into one shipping package and does not mind waiting until other items end.

He has only a handful of items listed now, but plans to list a lot more items in the next few days.

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:21 pm 

Terrible Swift Sword.

Complete with Both Boxes Looks to be NM and seller shows (with pictures) and states its unpunched.

Only 1 day left.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:17 pm 

Gnat the Beggar wrote:** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Circus Minimus, hardly used.
This is a new version of Circus Maximus with the rules somewhat simplified.

Send an inquiry to the seller... it is well worth your trouble to reduce shipping costs.
He is VERY patient and will stack listings into one shipping package and does not mind waiting until other items end.
He has only a handful of items listed now, but plans to list a lot more items in the next few days.

Caution:  It's not the original game.  It's a different game with simpler rules and a low quality paper playing board.  It might be a great game but it isn't Circus Maximus and it is not by Avalon Hill.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:26 am 

Hey everyone,

For those of you looking for Delta Green products:

Delta Green - Targets of Opportunity - Call of Cthulhu

Delta Green - Countdown - Call of Cthulhu

Delta Green Core Rulebook - Call of Cthulhu

Delta Green Eyes Only - Call of Cthulhu

I really wanted to bid for these, but seller doesn't ship internationally and not reachable by Ebay. :(

Best regards,

Ronald

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:27 am 

I am not a miniatures collector, but this lot seems interesting. Some (including the most risque miniature I have ever seen) the Seller says were bought in the TSR shops when it was in Gary Gygax's house.

eBay listings

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:38 am 

First time I've ever seen a copy of Starstone in it's original shinkwrapper! Looks damn fine minty condition from what I can see. WOuld sure like to see piccies of thei when it arrives in it's new home.

It would deffinately be a prized piece if it were in my collection. Sadly it's gonna be priced out of what I can afford.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:55 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:First time I've ever seen a copy of Starstone in it's original shinkwrapper!

Either the previous buyer reneged on the auction or the seller has a whole stack and can't be bothered to photograph each one. ;)

"7.3 ORGANIZING THE PARTY: Always have a keg, even if it's BYOB...
7.4 TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY: Don't"

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:27 pm 

faro wrote:Either the previous buyer reneged on the auction or the seller has a whole stack and can't be bothered to photograph each one. ;)

Yeah, I noticed that. Never saw it the first time round, and at £65, I'm surprised it never came to an Acaeum member. Always wanted a minty one of those.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:01 pm 

HermitFromPluto wrote:I am not a miniatures collector, but this lot seems interesting. Some (including the most risque miniature I have ever seen) the Seller says were bought in the TSR shops when it was in Gary Gygax's house.

eBay listings

Not the most risque miniature I have ever seen.  American Eagles in Ballard used to stock others.  They date from a way less politically correct time.

I have been looking for the notation where the seller claims to have bought them at Gygax's house.  I can't find it.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:29 pm 

FormCritic wrote:Not the most risque miniature I have ever seen.
I have been looking for the notation where the seller claims to have bought them at Gygax's house.  I can't find it.

Must've been distracted? ;)

=>

(nsfw?)

Last edited by faro on Tue May 10, 2011 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:32 pm 

FormCritic wrote:...I have been looking for the notation where the seller claims to have bought them at Gygax's house.  I can't find it.

This figure was purchased at the old TSR [Dungeon and Dragons] shop in Lake Geneva, WI when it was still located in Gary Gygax's house on Williams Street in the mid 1970's.  My dad was a long time toy soldier collector and traditional wargamer and Gygax often asked his advice and bounced ideas off him when we were in his store.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:35 pm 

I'm still not seeing it.   :scratch:

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:41 pm 

FormCritic wrote:I'm still not seeing it.   :scratch:

Down; below the pics. :)

===

Minot - Thane Tostig

Stretching Rack, Operator & Victim

#TT23 & TT23

Condition:  Near Mint.  I see no damage to this figure.  The photos don't do these figures justice, they are beautifully painted.

Size: 25mm

Material: Metal [Pewter]

Date: 1977

Details:  It was primed to protect the metal and then painted with the finest flat paints available.

This figure was purchased at the old TSR [Dungeon and Dragons] shop in Lake Geneva, WI when it was still located in Gary Gygax's house on Williams Street in the mid 1970's.  My dad was a long time toy soldier collector and traditional wargamer and Gygax often asked his advice and bounced ideas off him when we were in his store.

>>CLICK HERE to view similar Fantasy Figures<<

About the Company: Designed by Barry Minot in the late seventies, these were interesting, if somewhat small even for 25mm, ranges. As a source of dungeon artifacts, they were great.

Made in England.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:15 pm 

faro wrote:Either the previous buyer reneged on the auction or the seller has a whole stack and can't be bothered to photograph each one. ;)

Apparently the latter, as it turns out I know the buyer and he says he got it.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:52 am 

TheHistorian wrote:
Apparently the latter, as it turns out I know the buyer and he says he got it.

Was it truely mint in shrink?

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:18 am 

Seller has a number of nice Cthulhu items:

eBay listings

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 76 of 111123 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 109110111