One that got away :o(
Author

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:23 pm 

it's okay Mark, you don't have to apologize!

Shrink is not a condition

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:39 pm 

since you mentioned the staples, i decided to check. they are a match to the "full-size" Balboa items (in appearance, outside book size and inside book size). but that is hardly conclusive of anything of course.

Shrink is not a condition

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:37 am 

stratochamp wrote in One that got away :o(:it's okay Mark, you don't have to apologize!

Its a Canadian thing.

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:49 am 

I have been looking for a Reston Publishing Runequest hardback for a wee while - but just missed this one while munching on my breakfast  :lol:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Although it doesn't have the nice colour dustjacket so maybe I didn't miss out that much  :)

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:20 pm 

red_bus wrote in One that got away :o(:I have been looking for a Reston Publishing Runequest hardback for a wee while - but just missed this one while munching on my breakfast  :lol:

Although it doesn't have the nice colour dustjacket so maybe I didn't miss out that much  :)

Finding one is tough.  Finding one with a dustjacket is really tough.  Finding one with a dustjacket that isn't shredded is nigh impossible - I've seen maybe one, and I vaguely recall some other issue with the book.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:22 am 

Thanks :) ...I was beginning to think that the problem was with my searches rather than the fact that they are just hard to see in nice condition!  I think I may remember the one you are referring to - there was a problem with the binding < sadface >

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Previous