Rpg Item Picture of the Week (RIPOTW) 12/24 SUPER NEAT ITEM!
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 6:38 pm 

I bet everyone is busy preparing for x-mas right now! This weeks rpg item is a weird item and something for the tourament module collectors like Grodog, Beasterbrook, etc. Without further adieu I unveil this:  Mountain of Evil Club D&D Tournament Module  community.webshots.com/photo/55131252/5 ... 8547Twtkbc  MERRY X-MAS ALL. ENJOY!!!!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 7:29 pm 

Hey Mike---  What's the scoop on the tourney:  when and where was it run?  what's it about, etc.? :D  Merry Christmas to all!

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 9:22 pm 

Hey Grodog, its about a evil Magic User named Rungar and how he stole some crown of power. The king wishes to have it back and one of the rewards is that he will lower the tax on the treasures the adventurer finds. The adventurer goes into a large opening on the side of a mountain and fight their way and kill Rungar.  Simple and straight forward dungeon bashing. There are some fairly nasty traps in the module.  About 20 teams of 4  played this module in a club tournament and the winners of the tournament got this module as the prize. I happened to get this item from one of the gusy who was on the winning team. He let me know the names of his other 3 teammates but their whereabouts are unknown.  enjoy