[AD&D / DCC] Noble Knight to carry Black Blade books
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:41 am 

Later in October, Noble Knight Games will begin carrying gaming publications from Black Blade Publishing for the old school gaming community. The first release, First Edition Dungeon Crawls: DCC #7 The Secret of Smugglers Cove, should be available for purchase within a couple of weeks. Future adventure modules, including the AD&D conversions of the popular DCC adventures, and other gaming publications from Black Blade Publishing will also become available through Noble Knight Games as those releases also become available directly from Black Blade Publishing.

Noble Knight Games has been one of my preferred retailers for years. I've had great luck with Noble Knight Games. We hope that Black Blade Publishing's first small step into a retail outlet gives fans of the out of print games and the new retro-clones another avenue for buying new adventure modules and other supporting products from Black Blade Publishing.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:58 am 

Awesome.  NKG has been pretty supportive of the "OSR."  Hopefully this will mean more sales for you guys.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:41 pm 

Noble knight is only a mile from my house and they have been nothing but great when I go over there. I have the luxury of just walking in and looking at a couple of different copies of the same item if I want.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:25 pm 

Being that close to Noble Knight would be like a dream come true. Can you actually browse through their entire selection, or just a subset?

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:59 pm 

They have a new retail store with like 5,000 items in stock. I can also request any item from their online database as well and view it there. I have to be careful how often I go or I would be broke.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:14 pm 

Thats great to hear Jon, hopefully this will increase your exposure to new customers.