Dungeon + Poly 3%       3%  [ 1 ]
All 3 19%       19%  [ 7 ]
None of these 3 58%       58%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 36

Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:27 am 

I voted that I have a complete set of Dungeon even though I am missing issue 113.  It's just a matter of months before I complete it.  And anyone having an extra issue to sell/trade is welcome to PM me. :D

I have a lot of Dragons, but I have little interest in completing the set.  I have from about early 20s to low 200's with a dozen issues missing.  I don't collect any other mags.  In fact, I'll be selling quite a few WD's later this year, but none are low numbers(high 100's and up if I recall).

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:45 pm 

Charles G. wrote:For Dragon I have the CD-ROM set, along with a fair number of earlier issues, including No. 1. I also have all of the Strategic Reviews.

I do have a complete set of Metagaming's Interplay, and also a complete set of an amateur 'zine called "The Vindicator". My collection of The Space Gamer is also pretty extensive, having all the earlier issues from 2-39 and many later ones as well. Still missing No. 1 in spite of valient efforts on fleaBay to pick one up.

Just picked up TSG No. 40, so now I have 2-45 plus a number of later issues.

Unrelated to magazines in general but related to TSG/Metagaming I won (for a rather princely sum) two unopened Metagaming TFT Microtures packages. Never seen them in the original packaging before. Neat stuff!

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:08 am 

dam thats a couple of us now after issue 1... I also collected them with the mailing cover.. others don't happen to have any of those ??

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:24 pm 

beasterbrook wrote:dam thats a couple of us now after issue 1... I also collected them with the mailing cover.. others don't happen to have any of those ??

Brette:)

I have a few with the mailing covers, but not all that many. There was one in particular that I hunted for, because it had some varient TFT rules ("IQ 6 talents"), but otherwise I've not obsessed over finding them with the covers. However, that does make your collection all the more valuable, IMHO.

Oh, yeah, and we're both going to be fighting tooth and nail over No. 1... :twisted:  That's a toughie to get; I've only seen a couple of them available, one of them I think from Kevin Hendryx's auction a couple years back.

Previous