** expired/removed eBay auction **

Moria - Buy-It-Now - around $20 with shipping

Hole punched but otherwise good.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 am 

SimperingToad wrote:Aside from the Acaeum Wiki mentioned above, are there any other 3rd party value pages around? The only one I could come up with is this guy's evaluation of his collection, but I have no clue where he gets his price info, nor how current the info is.

CLICK  ME!

I have been doing the MERP valuations on the Wiki for the past three months. It is still being fine tuned by grubbiv, and this exercise is helping smooth out any bugs.

The prices are based on monitoring actual auctions. I still need to correlate the Wiki listings with the Auction Tracker, but when it is all done, the average price will appear on each MERP item page and if you click on it you will be able to see the actual sales. You can do this now by clicking on the number in the 'sales' column on the MERP price page:

http://wiki.acaeum.com/wiki/Prices:MERP

Guy is spot on with his estimates. These match sales figures quite closely. I think a few years ago there was a surge in interest in the MERP with the LoTR movies but this has dropped off. Many Sellers have store listings of MERP that are way over-priced. If you are patient, you can get most items at auction much cheaper.

Previous