help with Everway components
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:24 am 

Does anyone have scans or good descriptions of the "six quest cards, three source cards" in Everway?  I got a set in a lot recently, and it appears that those are missing, as far as I can tell.

Thanks!

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:12 pm 

Let me dig out my box and I'll let you know.

(This is a place-holder post so that I don't forget. ;) )

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:21 pm 

OK, it's actually 4 source cards.

Anyway, here are some scans of the card fronts:

Quest cards:

Source cards:

And I really need to find a new way to store these things.  Once you add in the Spherewalker and Companion card sets, there's not enough room in the box to store them all properly. :(

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:06 pm 

g026r wrote:And I really need to find a new way to store these things.  Once you add in the Spherewalker and Companion card sets, there's not enough room in the box to store them all properly. :(

Damn you both!   :D   I had forgotten that I am missing the Spherewalker cards, and I don't know if I have all of the Companion cards.

You can treat the expansion cards as normal CCG/sports cards and put them into 9-card pages or small card-storage boxes (paper or plastic).

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:16 pm 

JohnGaunt wrote:Damn you both!   :D   I had forgotten that I am missing the Spherewalker cards, and I don't know if I have all of the Companion cards.

There are 90 Companion cards (numbered 1 to 90), plus 6 foil cards -- dubbed "Metallic Muse" cards and numbered M1 to M6.

Spherewalker also consists of 90 ordinary cards (numbered S1 to S90), plus 4 chase cards numbered R1 to R4.  In my experience the Spherewalker chase cards are the hardest of the cards to get, outside perhaps certain of the promotional cards -- I've never bothered tracking the promo cards down though, so I can't say for certain.

You can treat the expansion cards as normal CCG/sports cards and put them into 9-card pages or small card-storage boxes (paper or plastic).

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking of using.  I just need to find somewhere in town that sells them now.

Edit: You know what would be really nice?  A definitive list of what precisely was published for Everway.  I know I'm missing two items (the Spherewalker Sourcebook and the Hero Sheets pack), but I don't know if anything else was published for certain.