PPP update:  D&A at printer, ERKAT shipping...
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:08 pm 

He answered to me and let me know shipping cost. I am order 134. So many copies are still available :)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:34 pm 

Does order no. 134 mean there are 66 copies of the numbered edition left? Or are they not related. Cos' if someone bought one limited numbered edition, and not the other, then there would no longer be 200 of each available. Unless everyone is buying superduper collectors' edition limited availability bonus pack 2, which I did, incidentally.

Just wondered if there is any correlation between order number and number of copies left.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:42 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:Just wondered if there is any correlation between order number and number of copies left.

I don't think there is any correlation.  I had order #96 but got copy/set #1.  I think the order number is the number of orders PPP has received on all of their products on the new website.  People buying multiple copies would also have the same order number.

If they are up to order #134, then they have had almost 40 orders today - but no idea how many copies this means were sold.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:48 pm 

I think Mars indicated he was order #96 and got copy #1.  So if you are #134 and assuming most people purchased the deluxe set, then I would guess only 40 to 50 have have been purchased.  That's still a pretty good number for the first day. :)

Hello Mrs. Cleaver, Theodore.

Gee, Mrs. Cleaver ... That certainly is a lovely dress.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:51 pm 

Mars wrote:
I don't think there is any correlation.  I had order #96 but got copy/set #1.  I think the order number is the number of orders PPP has received on all of their products on the new website.  People buying multiple copies would also have the same order number.

If they are up to order #134, then they have had almost 40 orders today - but no idea how many copies this means were sold.

Dang...Once again Mars beats me to a web site :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:09 pm 

thanks for turning me on to this...I got order# 138.... :)

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:24 pm 

@carrejo +1 to join the party. cool :) :)
grodog wrote:If I understand what the IE7 users were seeing, it sounds identical to the FF 3.0.6 users, right?

yes had that problem
lawrenson wrote:the ordering system didnt recognise my account, but I re-registered, and it all worked fine.

+ that one
lokiwookie wrote:It seems to be impossible to order to France... Website states "We are unable to obtain any USPS shipping methods at this time

+ that one :) :) just ignored on third attempt + site let me force order like mbassoc
bombadil wrote:Very nice to see this level of support and interest.  Gotta love that artwork on the Stalk cover!   :D

yep + good range of cover art all three even if was personal interest for daemonic + arcane to try to get first one ^^
smarmy1 wrote:Absolutely correct!  This is very exciting to watch, almost intoxicating.  :D  :D  :D

A newly released item with a limited print run transforming into an insta-collectible, unavailable item, at least for a 1st print. ;)

+ good content too?? will look forward to see ;) ;)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:30 pm 

hahaha, yeah, all of your excitement about these products is infectious (and I mean that in a good way :) :)  )

Jorge

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:01 pm 

One would have assumed no.1 of Demonic Arcane should have gone to whoever was the first to preorder way back when? Presume that was Mars.

Kinda like the look of the artwork. Don't know about the dragon's nose of ERKAT. Looks a bit pants. I'm up for buying the whole lot again in PDF if anyone's gonna publish them that way.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:12 pm 

Rakeesh sah Tarna wrote:+ good content too?? will look forward to see ;) ;)

Exactly!  :D  I for one am definitely looking forward to some Kuntzian goodness  from this lot.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:21 pm 

Since I came onto this real, real, real late :)  I noticed that both Tower of Blood and Cairn of the Skeleton King are out of print...if anyone as an extra copy they want to sell...if you could pls PM with a price..thanks.

Jorge

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:25 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:One would have assumed no.1 of Demonic Arcane should have gone to whoever was the first to preorder way back when? Presume that was Mars.

I wonder about how the preorder's from way back when are going to be handled too.  I didn't preorder back then but was just first on today.  Not sure if there is a fan appreciation numbering or if I will get The Stalk #1 or if the earlier preorder's will be runic lettered instead.  Will probably only find out once they start arriving in customer's hands.

David, if you want Demonic #1 (and I happen to get it), we can talk.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:34 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:One would have assumed no.1 of Demonic Arcane should have gone to whoever was the first to preorder way back when? Presume that was Mars.

good point + dont know if anyone paid or was clean sheet this time :? :?

Mars wrote:if you want Demonic #1 (and I happen to get it), we can talk.

no problem was honest snag :) :) have original rjk ms sheet one page shown on http://tinyurl.com/abh2jh so was worth a pounce to try ^^ only first copy got before was runic A CAS2. seem to be good to be second or third other times :>

mbassoc2003 wrote:I'm up for buying the whole lot again in PDF if anyone's gonna publish them that way.

sure could make good $$$ with out of stock CAS pdf also. +1 income stream ;) ;)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:53 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote: I'm up for buying the whole lot again in PDF if anyone's gonna publish them that way.

Keep your eyes peeled for future .pdf announcements, Ian :D

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:57 pm 

Rakeesh sah Tarna wrote:

good point + dont know if anyone paid or was clean sheet this time   :?  :?

I don't know how Rob's handling the numberings on that:  sounds like a good Q to raise on the PPP forums to me (hint hint).

Rakeesh sah Tarna wrote:sure could make good $$$ with out of stock CAS pdf also. +1 income stream ;) ;)

It's in the works!

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:52 am 

I just read about this and placed my order.  I would have jumped on this earlier if I read this sooner.  hehe  ;)  I'm order #148.

I also had the IE7 issue where it wouldn't let me logon to PayPal within the PPP site.  I ended up paying seperately through PayPal, like the instructions explained.

Can't wait to get it!  :D

~Kat  ^_^

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:03 am 

I had changed my email address since last order, and couldn't remember password for my account so had to re-enrol.

Ordered the Combo 2 (plus fries  :lol: ) and was order number 151 just now.

Paying through Paypal wasn't a problem on system

"Don't tempt me, I can resist anything but temptation"

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:53 pm 

Received my copies of all three today!  So expect yours soon!

"Do I have an opening bid for this shrewish copy of Tegel Manor?" -Frank M

Mark Jaeger

ICQ YIM  
PreviousNext