Castles and Crusades Society -- Revamp
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:21 pm 

Was not sure if this should go into the Classifieds (so if it should, please move it,) or not, but for anyone who was remotely interested in the new C&CS, you're in luck. Not only have we created our own forums and engaging in fan-based publication via Domesday (soon to be on the third volume), we also have regular chat sessions and have grand plans for events and other things, even securing rights to publish materials for other game systems (aside from C&C) in said Domesday, but... we also have updated and revamped the long-needed website. This makes joining, something which I know at least a few here have tried, much easier and extremely clean. The links of the TLG site have been repaired and redirected, as well, so the whole is coming together very nicely. As the "Seneschal,' I can only claim partial responsibility... but, I thought all should know, in case it was of any interest.

Society Forums

Society Webpage

Thank you for looking, and, if you have any ideas on how we can serve you, the gaming community, please let us know.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.