Miniatures
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:36 am 

Hello, Ive been looking around the internet at the staggering array of miniatures for sale, Ive been thinking of buying some for resale in my webstore but sadly Ive no idea which ones to buy or how much their worth, forgive my ignorance but is there a price guide that covers this topic?
Thanks
Mike

FINGERS ON LIPS!

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:59 pm 

tekmanmike wrote:Hello, Ive been looking around the internet at the staggering array of miniatures for sale, Ive been thinking of buying some for resale in my webstore but sadly Ive no idea which ones to buy or how much their worth, forgive my ignorance but is there a price guide that covers this topic?

Metal miniatures and plastic miniatures are two different beasts.  I don't know of a price guide for metal minis, and I do not collect plastic minis.

I imagine that plastic minis are like their CCG counterparts with all sorts of online and magazine price guides.  I remember that CCG values were always way overestimated; maybe the Internet has corrected that problem.  eBayand your Friendly Local Game Store are useful for finding current prices.