Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 4 of 12012, 3, 4, 5 ... 118119120
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:06 pm 

Anybody still on the hunt for some Tac cards?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Judges-Guild-Dungeo ... 286.c0.m14

Let mirth prevail!

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:16 pm 

bombadil wrote:Anybody still on the hunt for some Tac cards?

** expired/removed eBay auction **

According to Shane's post over in the JG forum, these are incomplete.  :(

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:20 pm 

Didn't somebody, maybe even Shane himself (or was is Frank?), once say that a complete set of 1st printing Tac cards was like the #1 JG collectible?

Let mirth prevail!

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:06 pm 

bombadil wrote:Didn't somebody, maybe even Shane himself (or was is Frank?), once say that a complete set of 1st printing Tac cards was like the #1 JG collectible?

No that would have to be the White I booklet.  There is a thread though that discusses the Judges Guild rares.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:03 pm 

a few years ago at gencon i picked up uncut sheets of dungeon tac cards (which i did know existed). blackmoor & i got into a spirited bidding war iirc. had you heard of these before plaag?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:04 pm 

oops, i meant to say which i did NOT know existed.

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:35 pm 

Here is something for Falkenstiejn. Don't know the setting but this looked like it had a cheap BIN

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:30 am 

stratochamp wrote:a few years ago at gencon i picked up uncut sheets of dungeon tac cards (which i did know existed). blackmoor & i got into a spirited bidding war iirc. had you heard of these before plaag?

Ah yeah I remember that being mentioned some time ago. I remember seeing them listed on a Gen Con Auction forum and wondering about them.  Of course I'd love to have scans or photos of them for the site.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:12 pm 

Seller weewarriors has some old minis lots:

. . . eBay listings

In addition to minis, the seller has a coil-bound Classic Warfare from TSR.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:25 pm 

JohnGaunt wrote:Seller weewarriors has some old minis lots:

Does anyone else remember something about the seller Wee Warriors recasting miniatures?  I don't remember if it was legit or not.  This kind of stuff seem rampant too ask mentioned on Dragonsfoot, some of the fineous fingers minis out there are unauthorized as well.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:31 pm 

Mars wrote:Does anyone else remember something about the seller Wee Warriors recasting miniatures?  I don't remember if it was legit or not.  This kind of stuff seem rampant too ask mentioned on Dragonsfoot, some of the fineous fingers minis out there are unauthorized as well.

Well, if they are recasts, I'll be angry.   :evil:  Guess I'll go a-googling for more information on him.

[edit follows:

TMP (The Miniatures Page ) has an old thread on this ( http://theminiaturespage.com/news/9150/ ) with illuminating comments ( http://theminiaturespage.com/news/talk/msg.mv?id=9150 )

The minis that I recently bought from him were genuine, but they came packed in a single plastic bag inside a box.  Not the best packing for miniatures . . .

. . . and he name is Pete Kerestan, the same guy who published PotVQ . . . ]

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:50 pm 

His 1st print S3 is by far a better grab.

Let mirth prevail!

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:53 am 

Is the ElfQuest RPG a common or uncommon? What does it usually sell for? This Seller has all four Chaosium Elfquest items listed in Heroic Worlds and in decent condition as well as a set of the related Ral Partha miniatures:

eBay listings

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... :IT&ih=010

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:56 am 

one ot the best boardgame created in italy:

starting price is not cheap but usually it ends up to that amount...

i do reccomend it to sci-fi/fantasy boardgame collectors! (manual should be in english/german/french/italian)

ciaooo

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:48 am 

HermitFromPluto wrote:Is the ElfQuest RPG a common or uncommon? What does it usually sell for? This Seller has all four Chaosium Elfquest items listed in Heroic Worlds and in decent condition as well as a set of the related Ral Partha miniatures:

eBay listings

Just my observation, but for the most part the Elfquest RPG stuff is a bit on the uncommon side.  The RPG box set comes up on Ebay fairly often but the other supplements don't.  The Elfquest Companion seems to be the harder to find of the three supplements although I would think it would have had a higher print run than the other two.

I picked up the Elfquest RPG about a year ago if memory serves.  I think I grabbed it for about $15.  Just my opinion but it is kind of hard to get a price fix on these because of the crossover interest.  People that normally dont play RPG's but have a strong interest in Elfquest will sometimes want one of these and may pay more for it than usual.  I have been trying to complete my collection of Elfquest graphic novels for years and finally picked up one of the harder to find books for $25....which is a steal considering it usually goes for anywhere between $50 and $75.

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:55 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:Just my observation, but for the most part the Elfquest RPG stuff is a bit on the uncommon side.  The RPG box set comes up on Ebay fairly often but the other supplements don't.  The Elfquest Companion seems to be the harder to find of the three supplements although I would think it would have had a higher print run than the other two.

Sea Elves is probably the easiest of the three supplements to find.  I got my Companion fairly early on so I can't comment on it, but Elf-War can be a bitch to find at times.

The 2nd edition rulebook also seems to be somewhat rarer than the 1st ed. box, at least in my opinion.

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:21 am 

ok guys, let's talk about magazines:

1) ends in a couple of hours this lot of Warlock: http://cgi.ebay.com/11-issues-of-rare-W ... 0286689997

2) has anybody a clue on this (supposed magazine)???

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Wizards-Noteboo ... 0256828109

i double checked with ToT and found nothing about it...  :?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:15 am 

aia wrote:ok guys, let's talk about magazines:

1) ends in a couple of hours this lot of Warlock:  

2) has anybody a clue on this (supposed magazine)???

i double checked with ToT and found nothing about it...  :?

The Fighting Fantasy ones are good if you are into that sort thing (I am) and still very good price with 18 mins to go...

I have issue 6 of the Wizards notebook.. I haven't made any notes, but yes a small US zine, although looking at the contents listed it has no real "meat" in it (items/scenario etc) .. I'm tempted to pick it up just so I have another, but the price is not what I would like to pay for a "nothing" zine...

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 4 of 12012, 3, 4, 5 ... 118119120