Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 19 of 120123 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 118119120
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:39 pm 

Seller kevinsattic has individual auctions for starship minis.  Normally, such auctions are boring Battlefleet Gothic minis or something similar.

However, these listings are for the "Starfleet Wars" starship minis from Superior Models.  They come with the Superior boxes, so I assume that they are not the recent Monday Knight Productions re-issues:

. . . eBay listings

I have some of these minis, and they are hefty one-piece castings.  Even the smaller ships are heavy.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:16 pm 

JohnGaunt wrote:However, these listings are for the "Starfleet Wars" starship minis from Superior Models.  They come with the Superior boxes, so I assume that they are not the recent Monday Knight Productions re-issues:

Tell me more of these Superior recastings:  are they doing the fantasy stuff too?  I've been very impressed with the Superior figures I've picked up in the past few years, and would certainly welcome the opportunity to get more! :D

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:28 am 

grodog wrote:Tell me more of these Superior recastings:  are they doing the fantasy stuff too?  I've been very impressed with the Superior figures I've picked up in the past few years, and would certainly welcome the opportunity to get more! :D

AFAIK, Monday Knight Productions only picked up the Starfleet Wars license.  I don't know what happened to the old Superior fantasy licenses.

. . . http://www.mondayknight.com/index.htm

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:17 am 

Some of the Superior Models figs have been recreated by Medieval Productions.  I understand they had to barter two cows and a goat for this permission.

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:41 am 

Just had a look at the Medieval Productions website.  The old Superior Models cleric Image has a much less dignified job.

http://www.medievalproductions.net/boob ... iller.html

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:53 pm 

SORAG - seller has a few items to look at

** expired/removed eBay auction **

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:49 am 

Victorious German Arms @ $128 with 2 days left:  

Greyhawk, grodog Style

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:18 am 

ICE's Iron Wind - 1st print. Very nice condition, but bit high though, these were going for $30-40 last year. ... Then again, with this one you could get the author's signature.

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:31 am 

Rappan Athuk Reloaded Signed and Numbered NEW Sealed

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=017

The current price is $91.09 with about 6 and a half hours to go.  The seller also indicates that international shipping is available.

Enjoy  :D

Hello Mrs. Cleaver, Theodore.

Gee, Mrs. Cleaver ... That certainly is a lovely dress.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:14 pm 

grodog wrote:Victorious German Arms @ $128 with 2 days left:  

Haven't seen one of these in a very long time.  If my financial situation was different I would definitely be bidding.  It will be interesting to see what the final price is.  Anyone remember what the last one went for?  I keep thinking it was a bit above $200 but I am probably thinking of something else.

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:49 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:Haven't seen one of these in a very long time.  If my financial situation was different I would definitely be bidding.  It will be interesting to see what the final price is.  Anyone remember what the last one went for?  I keep thinking it was a bit above $200 but I am probably thinking of something else.

think called this one out with viewtopic.php?p=122731#122731
is first copy for 2 1/2 years last was $265 viewtopic.php?t=4165 . would have been rare enough publication even without release at worst time for publishing + terrible distribution

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:28 pm 

It's probably worth pointing out again that its not an RPG related book but rather fiction compiled and reprinted from late 1968-1970 of IFW.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:23 pm 

Mars wrote:It's probably worth pointing out again that its not an RPG related book but rather fiction compiled and reprinted from late 1968-1970 of IFW.

I've seen episodes of the fiction in other mags, too, Mark.  I can't think of where, offhand (naturally! :D ) but I have (and it wasn't IFWs since I don't have any of those).

Greyhawk, grodog Style

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:06 am 

smarmy1 wrote:Rappan Athuk Reloaded Signed and Numbered NEW Sealed

The current price is $91.09 with about 6 and a half hours to go.  The seller also indicates that international shipping is available.

Enjoy  :D

If he had openned that up to International Bidders he would have doubled his money. I guess Darwin was wrong.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:00 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:If he had openned that up to International Bidders he would have doubled his money. I guess Darwin was wrong.

Although, the auction header states "Ships to: United States," if you read further down the auction listing, he says, "International Shipping OK, shipping costs will be extra."

This at least seems to indicate the seller is willing to ship overseas.  As a non-US bidder are you necessarily precluded from bidding if the seller sets up the auction with shipping to the US but says differently in the listing?  How does this work?

Hello Mrs. Cleaver, Theodore.

Gee, Mrs. Cleaver ... That certainly is a lovely dress.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:06 pm 

If you set up an auction to ship only to the US, International Bidders get a polite message when they bid saying they do not meet the seller's requirements. Seller could have made an extra hundred, but some sellers don't need the money and think it isn't worth their time learning how to ship overseas. eBay make it really easy here in the UK. Is it really difficult over there? Do they have different software?

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:03 pm 

smarmy1 wrote:As a non-US bidder are you necessarily precluded from bidding if the seller sets up the auction with shipping to the US but says differently in the listing?  How does this work?

In a sense, you are excluding foreign bidders because the auction would only be listed on Ebay.com and not on Ebay.ca, Ebay.co.uk or any of the other versions.  So many foreign bidders would miss the auction.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:34 pm 

Seller mileser has a Ghostbusters lot with Tobin's Spirt Guide:

. . .  

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 19 of 120123 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 118119120