Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 2 of 12012, 3 ... 118119120
Author

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:23 pm 

jasonw1239 wrote:Elder Sign Press will soon be releasing the 3rd edition of encyclopedia by Dan Harms.

Ooooooh!  Nice.

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:40 am 

Not particularly valuable, but a fun read: Tobin's Spirit Guide

Eventually, I'll get one of them. Been holding off until, and unless, I can find the Ghostbuster game to go with it.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:28 pm 

Both red and yellow elder sign CoC books:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0282035658

Make what you will of the price, but definitely interesting to see both at once and in BIN/Best Offer format instead of an auction.

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:54 pm 

Bracton wrote:
** expired/removed eBay auction **

Tombs of Valla went for $399 to lofenloc.  I was a bidder, but wasn't in the ballpark, obviously.  Sigh.

To be fair, there are two seperate products there, Tombs of Valla and City of Valla, and both appear particularily rare. Firstly, it's only the second City of Valla map set I've ever seen sell on eBay (someone correct me if I'm wrong), and secondly, it's the first time I've seen Tombs of Valla in anything other than a red cover.

Lance, when you get it, maybe you could post a scan of the title/printing sheet. I'm curious as to the print sequence now.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:14 pm 

g026r wrote:Both red and yellow elder sign CoC books:

Make what you will of the price, but definitely interesting to see both at once and in BIN/Best Offer format instead of an auction.

Price not that bad.  Could be worth a US reseller picking them and selling them on individually.  Hmmm, if the gold sign still has the brown wrapping paper and string, then deffo worth it.

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:17 pm 

red_bus wrote:Price not that bad.  Could be worth a US reseller picking them and selling them on individually.  Hmmm, if the gold sign still has the brown wrapping paper and string, then deffo worth it.

Judging by the pictures, doesn't look like it still has the wrapper.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:41 pm 

He won't take an offer less than $200... so, if you're going to try and get them for less than the BIN, you probably won't, unless its like $299.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:39 pm 

g026r wrote:
Judging by the pictures, doesn't look like it still has the wrapper.

I wrote to the seller.  The one is still in SW and he has the brown paper and string :)  Now, if I had the spare cash....  The temptation to  BIN it is killing me.

Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day, and for once I'm inclined to believe...we are indeed drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:58 pm 

PaulKM wrote:Now, if I had the spare cash....  The temptation to  BIN it is killing me.

Too late.  Looks like red_bus finally crumbled. :D

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:30 pm 

g026r wrote:
Too late.  Looks like red_bus finally crumbled. :D

Well that saved me trying to justify spending $300.00!  Nice pick up red-bus. I can now let the jealousy overwhelm me ;)

Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day, and for once I'm inclined to believe...we are indeed drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:48 pm 

Oz seller jackin-fo has two runs of the Game Master/Games Master International magazine:

. . . http://cgi.ebay.com/Game-Master-GMI-Cla ... 19QQihZ006

19 issues of G.M. and 14 issues of GMI.  The auction page itself is a work of art compared to most auctions.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:43 pm 

JohnGaunt wrote:Oz seller jackin-fo has two runs of the Game Master/Games Master International magazine:

. . .  

19 issues of G.M. and 14 issues of GMI.  The auction page itself is a work of art compared to most auctions.

Yes I did notice em when they first come out.. Its not too bad a deal for those in Australia, but not grea either.. getiing these from the UK would cost you less, but its the UK postage that is the killer...

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:53 am 

They were great magazines in my eyes, a lot of interviews, infos and news in general.

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:49 am 

This Seller has an unpunched AH Magic Realm and a good looking AH Titan

eBay listings

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:22 pm 

Drifting into wargamer territory, seller fokibo is selling the original draft of a game published in Strategy & Tactics:

. . .  

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:32 pm 

Lot of 1st Print T&T Stuff

Ends soon -- I gave it my best shot. Maybe someday.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:34 pm 

serleran wrote:Lot of 1st Print T&T Stuff

Ends soon -- I gave it my best shot. Maybe someday.

I've been watching that for a few days....unfortunately, either they are wrong on their listing or ToT is wrong under the T&T sections. Buffalo Castle first print is stapled per Tome of Treasures as is Deathtrap Equalizer where in the auction they are spiral bound. I don't know which is correct, but so far, I would lean hard towards Tome of Treasure being correct as why would FBI go from spriral binding on first print to just staples in the side for second prints and then back to spiral on third+ prints.

Either way, its a nice collection of T&T items but too rich for me  :P

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:16 pm 

GreyM wrote:
I've been watching that for a few days....unfortunately, either they are wrong on their listing or ToT is wrong under the T&T sections. Buffalo Castle first print is stapled per Tome of Treasures as is Deathtrap Equalizer where in the auction they are spiral bound. I don't know which is correct, but so far, I would lean hard towards Tome of Treasure being correct as why would FBI go from spriral binding on first print to just staples in the side for second prints and then back to spiral on third+ prints.

Either way, its a nice collection of T&T items but too rich for me  :P

Buffalo Castle printings 1-3 are stapled. Printings 4-11 are spiral bound

Deathtrap equalizer, 1st print staples, 2nd print spiral bound, 3rd print spiral bound two-color cover

According to Heroic Worlds.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 2 of 12012, 3 ... 118119120