Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 97 of 120123 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 118119120
Author

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:57 am 

This has already got some interest - are those Tac Cards?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DUNGEONS-DRAGONS- ... 4a9c18fe9a

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:04 am 

gyg wrote:This has already got some interest - are those Tac Cards?

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Not sure, but I think the set may be a 1st print Holmes. It's difficult to tell from the photo, but I think I see a lizard logo, and the code in the upper right could be that F 115 R number

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:22 am 

gyg wrote:This has already got some interest - are those Tac Cards?

Yeah they are Tac Cards, 1st print Thieves of Fortress Badabaskor as well.  Don't see any tell tale signs of printing on the Tac Cards, but there looks to be a lot of them how they are stacked so "could" be a complete set.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:35 am 

how much does a 1st print of Thieves of Fortress Badabaskor go for ? just curious since I picked it up recently...

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:19 am 

carrejo wrote:how much does a 1st print of Thieves of Fortress Badabaskor go for ? just curious since I picked it up recently...

Around $10.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:43 am 

Plaag wrote:
Around $10.

ShaneG.

LOL. I bought one last week for about $5. I knew I got a deal, but thought it was a better deal than it actually was, I guess :).

Ithaca Dragon
-==(UDIC)==-

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:21 pm 

faro wrote:Got there in the end with regards to working out how that and most of rest of your wide-ranging work fit together, anyhow... A pity that nothing /in print/ has resulted, yet, but still hoping.

I'm still open to doing helping make that happen, too! :D

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:27 pm 

grodog wrote:I'm still open to doing helping make that happen, too! :D

Ah; we crossed threads there, did we not?

Unfortunately I don't have anything of Stephen's that's particularly "stand-alone" (outbid one interval twice IIRC and declined to play "how high can you jump"); mostly just the underpinning context and more personal gaming content which isn't by any means essential, but still nice to know. Well, for those trying to understand the "original" context rather than participating in the "extrapolate Greyhawk Castle v1 from CZ:UW" game without any such framework.

You know the names you need to talk with, I trust. And yes, would be good if possible, if they wished to go down that path. :)

"7.3 ORGANIZING THE PARTY: Always have a keg, even if it's BYOB...
7.4 TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY: Don't"

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:12 pm 

Alien Star #6 & #7 - /should/ be genuine given the smooth tone of the cover (vs. vertical inkjet banding!) and price tag remnant on the latter;  

Confusion of genuine vs. fake not helped by the fact that only the earlier issues are A4 format for genuine copies. ;)

"7.3 ORGANIZING THE PARTY: Always have a keg, even if it's BYOB...
7.4 TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY: Don't"

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:15 pm 

RalphPartha wrote:I used to have all but the furnishings.   The only ones I can find are Plague of Terror, Bolt, and the two Gems modules.  Hareth is gone but the other four were probably thrown out by my wife.   I didn't keep them with my regular box and they were unmarked.

So I should put the lot up for auction at a reasonable price and if no one buys then mordrin can come over and buy them for $99.99 since he'd be saving shipping.

Mordrin, what street do your parents live on.   Maybe I know them.   Or maybe I am them.  :lol:

Both of them?  I dunno - I'm pretty sure I've seen them both in the same room at the same time.   :D

They're on Eggleston, over by the HS.

Geez, I blinked and the price just went from $1.00 to $100   :!:

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:13 am 

Anyone interested in picking up Warhammer FRP 3rd edition before its release date?  Here is a store demo copy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Warhammer-Fantasy-R ... 5884451ba3

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:27 am 

Kingofpain89 wrote:Anyone interested in picking up Warhammer FRP 3rd edition before its release date?  Here is a store demo copy:

Yuck, no.  I predict this game will suck.

But if someone does want it, this may be a way to get it cheaply.  I think MSRP is going to be $100.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:53 am 

TheHistorian wrote:
Yuck, no.  I predict this game will suck.

But if someone does want it, this may be a way to get it cheaply.  I think MSRP is going to be $100.

Yuck?  That's it?  At least tell us how you came to that fascinating conclusion there.  :roll:  :lol:   The MSRP is indeed going to be $100.  I've never been a big fan of using cards with my RPG's but the custom dice function looks interesting.  Fantasy Flight has a pretty good track record...who knows, it might be revolutionary.

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:09 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:I've never been a big fan of using cards with my RPG's but the custom dice function looks interesting.  Fantasy Flight has a pretty good track record...who knows, it might be revolutionary.

See, I'm the opposite: I'm more than fine with cards, but it's custom dice that I'm not a fan of.

(Yes, yes, all dice outside of d6es are custom dice to certain people. :P)

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:36 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
Yuck?  That's it?  At least tell us how you came to that fascinating conclusion there.  :roll:  :lol:   The MSRP is indeed going to be $100.  I've never been a big fan of using cards with my RPG's but the custom dice function looks interesting.  Fantasy Flight has a pretty good track record...who knows, it might be revolutionary.

Reading lots of preview notes at Strike To Stun, FFG's forums, etc.

I like paper, pencil, dice, and imagination.  I don't need minis, cards, special dice, etc.  So this one isn't for me.  And I have an extensive WFRP1/2 collection, so it pains me to type that.

Active Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:08 pm 

[quote="mordrin"]

Both of them?  I dunno - I'm pretty sure I've seen them both in the same room at the same time.   :D

They're on Eggleston, over by the HS.

Geez, I blinked and the price just went from $1.00 to $100   :!:[/quote]

I guess I'm not them (unless I'm in the wrong house) since I'm on Colfax.

$100 is just the price.  If I have to ship a mile or two to Eggleston It's really gonna cost.

Seriously I'll probably sell them if there is a market.   I'm tallying up the marked pages, it's really ugly, and will try to figure out what map goes with what module.  The Historian suggested selling here.   Is that by placing a classified.   It seems that most classifieds are directing you to a shop or an ebay auction.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:41 pm 

Yup, the Classified section is the way to go no matter where you're selling something.  If you are asking a fixed price it's pretty easy.  If you're looking to get bidders it can be a bit more complicated to do that with PMs but still possible.

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:15 pm 

Excellent cover art but perhaps one of the worst RPG books I've owned.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 97 of 120123 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 118119120