[AD&D] Goodman Games Gen Con Releases
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:46 pm 

Plaag wrote:Yeah I was the one that bought the 16 copies (or 15) of 1e 12.5, and it all went to those that had PMed me that year.
As for not being able to get them..well its more planning where my money goes right now then someone not able to pick them up. (Course I'll have to see where things stand by the end of August)

ShaneG.

Curse you for being more pro-active than me. :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:36 am 

tacojohn4547 wrote:
That's right, Mike.  Saga of the Rat King will be available for a limited time following Gen Con from Noble Knight Games.  However, the flip book is a genuine Gen Con exclusive release.  When they're gone, they're gone.

I think the old school gamers and collectors will like both of the releases - especially the flip book.

tacojohn

Huhh?  If you follow both the links you provided to Goodman Games it says both books will be available in limited numbers from NK after the con, not just Saga of the Rat King.  What's the definitive word on this?

Yes the flip book looks nice.  I liked last year's mono style cover on Saga of the Witch Queen, and this year we get two in one book!

Thanks!

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:20 pm 

My understanding of the distinction is that Jon's Saga is intended to be an KN promotion, whereas the might get extra copies of the flip book after the con, just like any other DCC. Joseph writing that they will both be available through Noble Knight is good news, but I'm not planning on waiting that long.

Previous