Engineering Dungeons by... Me
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:11 pm 

I am unsure if this should be placed in Classified or here, so if I have done this in error, please let me know.

Here is the official announcement by the publisher:

Product Type: Game Expansion (C&C)
Format/Price: Saddle stitched, $8.95, 24 pages
Written By: Robert Doyel
Ordering Info: TLG 8501, ISBN 978-1-929474-99-8
Link

Beneath the crisp clear air of the world's surface lies dungeons, deep and cold, where stone passages lead to hidden chambers and rooms of treasure and wealth. In dungeons are the lost chambers of other worlds where mysteries belie the truth of past labors. But the shadow's dark hide monsters both foul and fair. Creatures who feast upon the unwary stalk these chambers and the undead are ever present. However, it is in dungeons that adventurers always seek their fare. Gold, glory, fame and more lie in the forgotten tombs of dead kings, in wizard's maze or the warriors stronghold.

Since the advent of fantasy gaming dungeons have been a mainstay at any gamer's table. They offer quick adventure with little need for backdrop or story and capture the mood and essence of adventuring. Making dungeons can however, be time consuming and difficult. And more often than not dungeons that are thrown together create haphazard adventures that savvy players can pick up on.

Engineering Dungeons brings the wearied Castle Keeper the tools to entice the imagination, to create, wholesale, from scratch, a varied array of dungeoneering experiences. You will find the means to determine monsters, their treasures, their lairs . . . who, where, and why a dungeon exists, and even flavorful aspects of the dungeon environment, such as light, air condition, and odors. Traps, of all sorts, designed to function as a universal difficulty system, are waiting… and so is adventure.

The "TBA" is supposed to be going away with the option of buying soon. Thanks for any interest!

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:56 pm 

I was looking at that last night on the TLG site.

It is already listed on their store page (bottom of the C&C section).

http://www.trolllord.com/newsite/store/index.html

I stopped by to check out the site after I got an email from Jim Ward about some edits he asked me to make on a Call of Cthulhu scenario that I submitted to The Crusader.   8)

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:15 am 

In case anyone was curious, the TBA has been replaced with a "Now available!" :) Hope to have interested some of you, and hope to do so again with the next project. Thanks for looking and letting me post.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:27 pm 

I appreciate the post and link.

Cheers!