Mathias' Afterglo site gone
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:38 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:If you'd like access to modify and upload to afterglow2, I can give it to you.

Hey Ian, its good to see you are still out there.  Thanks for the offer of access to afterglow2 but I just don't have the time to do major updates either.

Cataloging nonTSR D&D and generic fantasy really is a big job - much too big for one or two people.  If you haven't checked out the Tome of Treasures you should.  It uses a huge forum layout where anyone can contribute new items by starting a new thread and posting the picture / info.  There is a lot listed already but so much more to go - it really puts the size of the hobby into perspective as well as the job of trying to maintain a webpage on the subject.  There are a number of contributors but I think it will really take years to get the majority of stuff listed.  It also reiterates what a huge job Foulfoot has done with the Acaeum!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:02 am 

Hey! Good to hear from everyone. I'm busy as hell too.
Still looking forward to reading Bottle City though... <taps fingers on desk>
Probably the only thing I'm looking forward to D&D wise, although I'm still hunting for a copy of Scale Design's Standing Stones if anyone wants to sell.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:35 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:although I'm still hunting for a copy of Scale Design's Standing Stones if anyone wants to sell.

I've looked pretty hard for this one too but haven't found a copy either :(

Previous