Role Aids Rares
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:23 am 

HermitFromPluto wrote:Questio. I was looking through my small Mayfair / Role Aids collection and just wondering. Are there any sites that give a full product and printing list? Or does this thread contain about as much info as I'll find anywhere. When I collect lines of items, I like to make out a list of all products and printings and then cross them off as I acquire them.

Try this one

http://home.flash.net/~brenfrow/ra/ra.htm

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:23 am 

Blackmoor wrote:
Try this one

http://home.flash.net/~brenfrow/ra/ra.htm

Thanks for that! The coverage seems exhaustive. Egad, I've used that site many times but never noticed the Role Aids link. I think I need my eyes checked!

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:24 am 

HermitFromPluto wrote:
Thanks for that! The coverage seems exhaustive. Egad, I've used that site many times but never noticed the Role Aids link. I think I need my eyes checked!

...and IIRC at the mayfair it is possible to order several of the products listed over there (or this was possible in 2007 at least!)...

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:57 am 

From what I can see, the five foldered tourney dungeons; Fez I, Nanorien Stones, Beastmaker Mountain, Blasted Lands, and Kobold Hall, are the rarities. Fez I appears to be the most common. Nanorien Stones crops up quite often, and Beastmaker Mountain, Blasted Lands and Kobold Hall are pretty rare. Beastmaker Mountain is also great to play, and the good news is they are all still fairley cheap for rarities (you should still be able to pick up a decent Blasted Lands or Kobold Hall for under $150).

Of the rest of the saddle stitched and perfect bound Role Aids products, Wang T'sen (or whatever the hell it's called), seems a little less common than the rest, and The Keep is a fairly interesting module to play, but none are particularily rare. Most sell for below $5 a pop.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Previous